Attacked

~~Your POV~~

~~Time Skip 1 Week~~

It's been one week since I got to the Slender Mansion. Living here is the best thing that ever happened to me! I'm friends with every one here and everyone looks after me. Slender even wakes me up for a nightmare if needed.

I get up from my bed and start to pick out something to wear. As I search, I start humming "Gravity" by Papa Roach. A few minutes later, I find a F/C, lacey shirt and S/F/C, short skirt. I race to my bathroom and hop into the shower. I hop out the shower a few minutes later and get dressed. Racing out the bathroom, I grab my phone, earbuds, and my slip out shoes. I put on my shoes and walk out of my bedroom. I turn on my phone and play my F/S through my earbuds. Heading down the stairs, I hear yelling through my earbuds. "Not again...." I sigh, seeing Jeff and Ben at it, again.

"BULLSHIT!! YOU CHEATED AT THE GAME, AGAIN!!!"

"I DID NOT, YOU JOKER- WANNA BE!!"

CRASH!!!

I ignore the boys and sit down in a chair in the kitchen. "I want to ask Slender if I can take a walk in the woods....." I ponder, soon ending by a certain yell.

"JEFF AND BEN, ENOUGH FIGHTING!!!" Slender yells, making me almost fall out of my seat.

I look back at Slender, to see him with his pink aporn on. He looks over at me, worry written in his expression.

"Do you really want to go for a walk in the forest, Y/N?" Slender ask.

"Yeah but I'll be okay." I reply, smiling brightly.

"Alright but if anything happens, scream in your head or out loud, okay?"

"Okay! Thanks Slendy!" I smile, calling him what every else does. I run over to him and kiss his cheek before running to the front door. I hear Slender call back, "Y-Your welcome....", before closing the door and starting my walk.

~~Time Skipz~~

"Ugh!! I'm lost!!!" I groan, trying to find my way back to the mansion. "I could have kept track of where I was going!!! But no, I di--"

SNAP!!!

I turn towards the 'snap', frightened. I look around me, trying to find out who made that sound. "Maybe it was a animal....." I sigh but soon is tackled to the ground. On top of me is this gray figure with large claws.

"You scream, you will die. Do you understand?" A raspy voice above me croaked.

I nod slowly, not wanting to get hurt. Pinned to the ground, I feel something cut my cheek. The cut wasn't a normal cut, it was a Z cut. "Z-Zalgo...." I whimper, tears filling my eyes. It hurt like hell! I try getting out of the things' grip but it tightened it's grip. More cuts appear on my body. Arms, legs, face, you name it. Then, my mind clicked..... Slender!! "Slender, I need help!! This gray figure with large claws is pinning me down and hurtting me!! I'm somewhere in the wood!!! Please hurry!!!" I scream in my head, hoping Slender heard me. I try to get out of it's grip but is now pinned to a tree.

"The more you struggle, the more it hurts, Y/N....." The figure sighs, leaving a big gash on my back.

My eyes widen in fear and pain. "H-How do you know my n-name?" I stutter.

"Well, you see, I've been ordered to spy on you and learn about you. Everything about you, Y/N." It explains, cutting deep into my side.

I whimper in pain but soon hearing a yell behind the figure.

"RAKE, GET YOU CLAWS OFF Y/N!!!!" Slender yells, tendrils shooting out of his back at rapid speeds.

The Rake lets go of me, making my ass hit the ground. "S-Slender!!" I cry out, pain in my voice.

"Ah, if it isn't Y/N's knight in shining amour!!" The Rake laughs, stepping closer to Slender.

"You have no rights to be in my forest, Rake. You have no rights to hurt Y/N." Slender says, anger in his voice.

I stand up, using the tree for support. I lean against the tree, holding my injured side while breathing heavily. Suddenly, something wraps around my waist and puts me into Slender's arms. I put my head on his chest, my vision getting blurly. Slender teleports us inside the mansion, making everyone stand up and running over to us. Slender hands me to E.J., telling him to fix my wounds. I soon pass out, letting darkness consume me whole.