Meeting Other Girls

~~Your POV~~

   Everyone is hanging around the living room as I draw. I was not feeling like talking to anyone after what Offender did. After a few minutes, I hear a faint noise.

  KNOCK KNOCK

   I stand up and walk towards the front door. I unlock the door and open it. Outside, there are three girls. "Hello!" I smile.

   "Hi! My name is Sally!! What's your name?" The little girl named Sally ask me, looking up.

    "My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you, Sally!"

    "My name is Jane the Killer but call me Jane." The girl in the black dress speaks, shaking my hand. "And this is Clockwork!" She smiles, gesturing towards the girl with a clock eye.

   "Nice to meet you, Jane. You too, Clockwork. Please, come in!" I smile, letting the three girls inside.

   "Ah, welcome back, girls. Nice to have you back. I see that you met Y/N." Slenderman smiles, walking out of his office.

   "Nice to see you too, old man!" Jane laughs, getting the rest of us to laugh with her.

    "Ah shit!!! Jane is back!!! Fuck me!!!" Jeff yells, glaring at Jane.

   "Shut up, Joker"

    "Make me, bitch!"

   Jane walks towards Jeff and slaps him, making the room echo. "Damn..... And I thought me holding him by the neck hurt!" I say to myself out loud. Soon enough, they both pull out knifes and start fighting. Slender grabs them both by their waist and hold them in the air.

   "Enough!!" Slender yells, scaring me and Sally a bit.

   "You okay, Sally?" I ask, kneeling down to Sally's height.

    "Yeah, I'm okie. Do you want to play with me?" Sally asks with her sweetest voice, which I couldn't resist.

   "Yeah, I'll play with you, Sally!" I smile, getting dragged up stairs by Sally. "What are we going to play?"

    "Dress up!!" Sally shouts in excitement, entering a VERY pink room.

    "Hey, what about us?" Clockworks pouts, dragging Jane behind her.

    "Sure!" We both say together, smiling. Letting Clockwork and Jane in, we start picking outfits. Clockwork picks her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=199580661 (Copy and paste this link for their outfits). Jane picks her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=199582068 . I stare at them in awe. "You two look beautiful!" I squeal in excitement.

    "Thanks! Now, try on an outfit, too!!" Jane smiles.

    "Alright...." I sigh, trying on my my outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=199583449 . Jane, Clockwork, and Sally stare at me in awe.

    "Let's go down stairs and show everyone!" Sally smiles, running out the room.

    The rest of us follow behind, heading down the stairs. Stepping off the stairs, everyone turns towards us.

    "W-Wow..... Beautiful....." Ticci Toby stutters, stepping towards Clockwork.

    "T-Thanks Ticci Toby!" Clockwork smiles, kissing his cheek while blushing.

     Everyone else stares me and Jane up and down, blushing and having nose bleeds. Then, Slender enters the room.

    "What's going on out here?" Slender asks then turning his head towards me. "Y-Y/N..... Y-You look stunning....." Slender stutters, a blush creeping on his face.

     Then, I got an idea...... A crazy idea...... "Hi Slender!" I smile, walking towards him slowly. Everyone looks over at me. "Did I hear a stutter?" I whisper, making him blush even more. "I must say..... I find that attractive...." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

    "Ooohhh!! Old man is getting some!!" Jeff shouts, making me blush.

    " Do I see a blush?" Slender whispers in a husky voice. "I must say...... I find that sexy....." Slender whispers again, kissing me on the LIPS!!

    I kiss back, having no control of my body. Slender breaks the kiss, trying to find air. I look up at him, blushing madly. "Does he like me?" I ponder, getting a respond from Slender.

    "Yes. Yes I do, my dear~" Slender smiles, kissing my cheek before picking me up and kissing me again.

     Of course, I kiss back, lucky that Sally left for bed.

~~Zalgo's POV~~

    "GOD DAMN IT, SLENDER!!!" I yell, wanting to punch a tree. "He takes MY QUEEN from me?!? Oh, the war is going to begin..... Very soon!!" I laugh, teleporting away from the mansion back to my world. "I'm going to win the war....... With MY QUEEN right beside me!!" I laugh again before sitting down in my throne.

HE COMES!!!!!