I Can't Believe This....

~~Your POV~~

Jane ushers me up to my bedroom. I enter my room as Jane slams the door.

"I want to know every single detail about this date!" Jane squeals in excitement

"Well, we were going on a walk and he covered my eyes with a silk cloth. After a while, we reached to a clearing and he uncovered my eyes. I saw a picnic that he set up. He told me that it was a surprise. We sat down and ate, talked, laughed and joked around" I smile, turning to Jane. I didn't want to tell her about Slender's secret.

"Awe!! Is that it?" She questions.

"Y-Yeah!" I smile brightly. After we were done talking, we heard a noise from downstairs. I jump up and run down the stairs with Jane behind me. "What the hell was that?!" I yell in surprise as we reach the end of the stairs.

"Jeff and Slender are fighting outside!" E.J. yells, coming out of the kitchen.

My eyes widen as I look out the window, seeing Slender and Jeff fighting. I look back at everyone as their eyes widen. "Is this normal?!"

"No, it isn't!" Ben sighs in anger.

I rush out the front door, hearing everyone yell behind me.

"Y/N! You're going to get hurt!" Jane yells, running behind me.

I ignore their cries as I rush towards Slender and Jeff, my eyes glowing orange.

"JEFFERY, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE HER FROM ME!" Slender yells, making me stop dead in my tracks.

"WHO WOULD ANYONE DATE A MONSTER LIKE YOU?! YOU KILL LITTLE KIDS FOR A DAMN LIVING!!" Jeff shouts back, making Slender grow taller.

My eyes widen as I run in between them. "S-STOP!" I yell as loud as I can, feeling two object hit my chest.

"Oh shit!! Y/N, I'm so sorry!!" Jeff yells as I land on one knee, breathing heavily.

"Y/N! Go get E.J. now!!" Slender yells, going down to my level.

I look up at Slender, my eyes starting to close. "W-Why were you two fighting?!" I yell, stuttering.

"Jeff was going to try taking you away from me, Y/N" Slender sighs, looking down at me.

"I-I could have dealt with him!"

"I didn't want him hurting you again!"

I flinch at Slender's tone as E.J. comes up to us. I pull the knifes out of my chest and throw them into a tree. Their eyes widen in shock as they look at the tree, seeing the knifes stuck inside of it. "Have fun getting those knifes out, Jeff" I growl as E.J. tends to my wounds. "Woah, were did that come from?" I think to myself.

"That was from me, my dear!" Zalgo smiles in my head.

"I should have known, you bitch" I growl back. "I swear to god that I'm going to kill you for this..."

"Oh~ You can try, my dear~ But, look to your left~"

I sigh, turning my head to the left. My eyes widen as I see Zalgo smiling at me. "Oh god...." I ponder as E.J finishes up.

"There we go! Y/N? What's wrong?" E.J. asks.

"Z-Zalgo..." I whimper, standing up. "W-We need to get inside! N-Now!" I whine, facing Slender. He nods, rushing all of us inside.

"What's wrong?!" Clockwork asks, worried.

"No one should be outside as of right now..." Slender replies before I could speak.

"I'd always wonder why you are all afraid of me~" Zalgo speaks, letting every one hear him.

"W-What do you want, Zalgo?!" I whimper, looking around.

"All I want is you, Y/N~ After all, you are my queen~" Zalgo smirks.

"Bullshit, Zalgo! You haven't even touched her yet!" Jane yells.

"Oh really?~ Y/N, care to tell them what happened after your eyes started to glow?~" He chuckles.

My eyes widen as everyone looks over at me. "T-That was all you, Zalgo!"

"But you summoned me~"

"O-Only to find out that you caused my eyes to glow and change colors, you big bitch! Y-You rule Hell, for crying out loud! Y-You tell them!"

"Fine~ You see after Slenderman and Jeff left Y/N's room, she summoned me. As I teleported into her room, she yelled at me because I warned her about a "change". After I told her that I caused that "change", I kissed her hand. She blushed slightly as I stepped closer to her. She backed up into a wall and that's when I had my chance~ I pinned her against the wall and I kissed you forcefully but she didn't kiss back, sadly. She pushed me off and told me to leave, which I did~" Zalgo explains.

Slender picks me up, holding me close.

"Why didn't you tell me, Y/N?"

"I-I was afraid to, Slender...." I sigh, looking down.

"Is my queen upset?~"

"Y-Yeah, I am, Zalgo!! I-It's pretty clear!" I yell, anger flowing through me. "I-I had enough of your bullshit! Y-You can start the war but you'll never finish it!" I growl.

"Playing hard to get, I see~"

"You think she's joking?!" Jeff yells as I get out of Slender's grip.

"I think her being angry is cute~" He chuckles.

I growl as I head upstairs and grab my violin. I rush downstairs and out the front door. "If you think I'm joking, think twice!" I look around as Zalgo appears behind me. I turn around, my eyes widening.

"I always think twice when it comes to you~" He chuckles, looking down at me.

"I hate being short..." I sigh in my head, looking up at Zalgo.

"Lay a finger on her, you're dead!" Slender yells, being held back by his brothers.

I look at Slender, smiling. "So it's a war you want.... You'll get it soon" I smirk, walking into the mansion, leaving behind a dumbfounded Zalgo.