The Letter

~~Your POV~~

      I head upstairs to take off this outfit. Entering my room, I head towards my closet but stop. I turn towards the open window. "I thought the window was closed....... And locked......" I wonder, walking towards the window and closing it. I lock it and head towards my closet again. I pick out a black t shirt and a pair of shorts. I throw off the outfit I was wearing and throw on the shirt and shorts. I lay down on my bed, thinking. "I can't believe he likes me..." I sigh, laying on my side and falling asleep into another horrible nightmare.

~~Time Skipz~~ 

     I shot up from my nightmare, breathing heavily and sweat running down my forehead. I look around my room until my eyes land on an envelope. "Strange...." I sigh, getting up and walking towards the envelope sitting on my desk. I pick it up and look at it, curiously. "Should I open it?" I ponder, not wanting to make a bad choice. I walk back to my bed and sit down, opening the envelope. I unfold the letter and begin reading it.

  Dear Y/N,

    I see everything you do. I hear every thought that runs through your mind. But, I'm not letting your heart lean towards Slenderman. So, I'm filled with hate and jealousy. How could you betray me like that? I thought we had a great relationship going! No matter, we both know that a war is going to start soon. I decided that...... The war will begin very soon!! Either you listen to what I say or bad things will happen. Do you understand, my queen? I advise you not to show this letter to anyone..... Now, be a good girl and do exactly as I say~ I'll see you soon~~

   Love, Zalgo, your king~~

   P.S., I'm always watching!~~

    Tears fill my eyes as I place the letter down. "N-No....." I cry, burying my face into my hands. I run to my closet and I find a black t shirt and a red skirt. I change into my clothes and grab the letter. I fling open my bedroom door and race down the hallway. I head down the stairs. "W-Where's Slender?" I question everyone in the living room, holding the letter tightly.

   "In his office...... Why do you ask?" Jane replies, looking at me worried.

   "I-I can't explain. T-Thanks Jane!" I thank Jane, running to Slender's office. I knock on the door five times when I got there.

   "Come in." Slender calls.

   I open the door and walk in, closing the door behind me. "S-Slender....." I whimper, placing the letter on his desk and hugging him tightly.

   "Shhhh, Y/N, calm down....." Slender whispers, kissing my forehead.

    I let go of Slender and hand him the letter. "R-Read it, please. P-Please tell me this i-is a cruel joke......" I cry, watching Slender read the letter.

   " No..... This is his hand writing..... I won't stand for this!! " Slender yells, placing the letter down. "How come he doesn't want you telling anybody?" Slender asks, wiping tears off my face.

  "I-I don't know but now he knows I told you......" I whisper, feeling like crying again.

   "Alright..... I'm calling a meeting right now....." Slender says, picking me up in his arms and teleporting into the living room with the letter.

  "Hi Slendy! What's wrong?" Ben asks, pausing his game (SURPRISINGLY!! xD)

   "I'm calling a meeting right now." Slender announces, sitting down with me in his lap.

    Everyone gathers in the living room, ready to listen to what Slender is going to say.

   "Everyone, this morning, Y/N has gotten a letter...... I'm going to read it aloud so we don't have to pass the letter around." Slender explains as he starts to read it aloud to everyone.

    "Why, you should have listened to me, Y/N....." Zalgo calls inside my head.

  "I don't have to!! You're not my father and NO WAY my "king"!!" I yell back, mad as hell.

   "You have no right to say that......" He sighs, disappearing from my head.

   "Y/N? Y/N? You there?!" Jeff yells, snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "S-Sorry...... I was arguing with..... Zalgo....." I sigh, getting everyone's attention.

    "Y/N, why didn't you tell us?" Slender asks, looking at me.

    "I-I was scared that Z-Zalgo would hurt me if I-I did......" I whimper, scared at the thought of what I said.

"What should we do to protect Y/N?" Sally pipes up, staring at me and Slender.

   "For right now, she won't be sleeping alone or be alone unless she has to do thing boys can't see." Slender starts to explain. "Everyone else, don't kill alone. Go in pairs or groups until further notice." Slender continues.

    Everyone agrees to what Slender says, going to do their own thing. Me and Slender continue to sit, staring up at each other. All of a sudden, I feel a cut on my wrist. I look down at my right wrist to see a Z. "S-Slender...." I whisper, pointing to my wrist. He looks down at my wrist.

    "Here. I'll fix it...." He smiles, making it disappear. "No one is making my girlfriend theirs~" He whispers into my ear, kissing my cheek.

   I giggle, which makes him blush. "Don't worry! I'm not leaving you, ever~"