Meeting and Hanging Out With the Proxies

A/N
Over 200 reads?! Thank you guys so much! Make sure you check out my other story as well!!

~Your POV~

"Who knew a stab wound hurts so bad?!" I shout in my head as E.J finishes up patching it.

"There, all done!" E.J smiles, standing up and walking over towards Slender. "You have to tell everyone what happened in here today, Slenderman. Her nightmares are dangerous....." E.J sighs, walking out of the room, waving at me.

I wave back, wanting to thank him. "I'll thank him later....." I smile to myself as I look over at my clock. 7:34 A.M...... Shit!! I must have woken up everyone! "Sorry if I woke everyone up....." I sigh in a sad tone, sitting up slowly.

"It's alright, Y/N. Everyone was awake but Jeff and Ben. They are awake now, I hope." Slender smiles, helping me out of bed.

"Thanks!" I smile back, but soon hearing telling from downstairs.

"JEFF! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU SPILLED WATER ON ME!!!"

"Serves you right, you dumb bitch! You took my knife!!"

I sigh and start walking out the room, Slender walking right behind me. As I walk down the stairs, the yelling gets louder. In the living room, Ben is being held back by E.J and L.J while Jeff is being held back by three guys.

"You're so lucky Slendy isn't downstairs yet from helping that dumb ass human!"

"EXCUSE ME?!?" I yell at the top of my lungs. All of their heads turn towards me. "JEFF!!" I yell again, walking towards him and punching him in the face. "I'm not a dumb ass human, thank you very the fuck much!" I yell in anger.

"Y/N, calm down......" Slender sighs, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"THAT FUCKING HURT, YOU BITCH!" Jeff shouts.

"Serves you right for throwing a knife at me AND for almost killing me!!" I shout, walking past Jeff towards the couch. I didn't want to hurt him but he had that coming.

"Jeff got punched! By a girl!! In the fucking face!!!" Ben laughs so hard that he can hardly breath.

"Don't mind those idiots....." A voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see the three men who held back Jeff. One was wearing a orange hoodie with a white mask on. The second one was wearing a yellow hoodie with a black face mask on. The last one was wearing orange goggles and a guard mask over his mouth. "U-Um, hi...... What are your names?" I ask shyly.

"My name is Masky." The orange hooded guy says. "And this is Hoodie....." He smiles, motioning his hands towards the yellow hooded guy.

"M-My name i-is Ticci T-Toby but c-call me T-Toby!" The last guy stutters, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you three!" I smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Masky says calmly. "We are Slenderman's proxies. Well, his first three proxies." He explains.

I nod my head, understanding what Masky is saying. "I hope you guys didn't hear me screaming upstairs....." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. I'm petty embarrassed by waking up like I did but it was a nightmare. What was I suppose to do?

"It's fine, Y/N. We all thought Jeff walked into your room but Jeff was down here at the time......." Masky sighs, glaring over at an angry Jeff.

"You're a bitch...... I would have walked into her room just to kill her but I decided I was going to be nice....." Jeff growls in anger, walking up the stairs.

" Someone   needs some anger management......" I sigh to myself, hearing a chuckle from Slender. "Shit, Slender heard me...... Oh, I'm dong it again!!" I yell at my self in anger.

"It's fine Y/N...... Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, how about you three hang out with Y/N for today? But after dinner, we are having a meeting in the living room. Got it?" Slender explains, looking over at me, worried.

"Yes sir..." They reply, dragging me outside.

"But, keep in eye on Y/N!" Slender yells from behind us.

"W-We are g-going to have s-so much fun!" Toby yells in excitement, jumping up and down.

"I bet we will, Toby!" I sigh, excited as Toby starts poking Masky's arm.

"Masky! Masky! Masky! Masky!" Toby says repeatedly as Masky looks over at me.

"Toby, stop it before I kill you!!"

~~Time Skipz~~

"That was fun!" I shout, walking right next to Ticci Toby and Masky. We had fun for a while but it was almost dinner time so we have to head back to the mansion.

" I wonder what the meeting after dinner is about......" Masky thinks aloud.

"Oh my god....... The meeting! I blanked out about that!" I ponder to myself. "I do too......" I agree with Masky as Hoodie and Ticci Toby nod their heads. As we close in on the mansion, I had a weird feeling....... Like a being-watched feeling......"Odd, no one should be out here......." I thought to myself, walking inside the mansion.

~~Unknown POV~~

"I can't believe Master Zalgo is making me watch over a human girl......" I sigh, watching Slenserman's proxies walk with the girl back to the mansion. "Her name is Y/N, I think....." I say a loud, sensing worry from Y/N. I chuckle to myself, heading back to the underworld to report back to Master Zalgo.