The Meeting

~~Your POV~~

The four of us enter the mansion. I look around to see Ben playing video games, Jeff sharpening his knife, E,J and L.J eating candy and kidneys, and Slender making dinner.

"Ah, you're back. Did you guys have fun?" Slender asks, looking over at the four of us.

"We had our fun, sir." Masky replies, dragging Hoodie into the kitchen, Toby following behind them.

I smile at Slender, walking into the living room. I sit on the couch, watching Ben play his game. "I wonder what game Ben is playing....." I ponder.

"Dinner is ready, everyone!" Slenderman shouts, taking off his pink apron (HAHA! PINK APRON).

Everyone runs into the dinning room as I fall back for a minute. I didn't want to get caught in the mess. Slender walks over towards me, looking at me worried. I look up at him and smile. "I'll be fine, Slender. I just don't want to get caught in the mess."

"Here, I'll go get you a plate...." Slender offers as he walks into the dinning room.

I hear a chuckle behind me. I turn around to see Jeff sitting there, throwing his knife in the air and catching it. "What do you want, Jeff?" I ask him as he stands up, walking towards me.

"I don't want anything at the moment, Y/N......" Jeff smirks, walking into the dinning room as Slender comes back with a plate.

"Here you go, Y/N." Slender smiles, leaving me to eat.

~~Time Skip~~

Everyone was gather in the living room, giving each other different looks. I was worried. This is the first time I been in a meeting with killers. But, I didn't mind that. I mind that Jeff is STARING right at me. I stump down in my seat, nervous. "What is this meeting about? Does anyone know??" I ponder as Slender teleports into the room.

"I want to thank you for your patience. Now, the reason why I called this meeting is because of the incident this morning....." Slender explains, everyone staring at me. "You may all think that Y/N's nightmare is normal but it isn't normal at all...... Zalgo was in Y/N's nightmare and he knows about her......." Slender continues as everyone looks at me, worried.

"That bitch!!! I'll kill him!!!" Ben shouts, anger in his eyes.

"Damn...." Jeff sighs, standing up and walking over to me. "Look, I'm sorry for my actions yesterday. I was angry for Slendy bringing you here. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes Jeff, I forgive you." I smile, standing up. "What now, Slender?" I ask, looking over at Slenderman.

"I'm not sure, Y/N. But, I'll protect you tonight. I'll even wake you up if needed." Slender smiles, looking over at me. "Everyone may do as they please." Slender dismisses everyone as he teleports somewhere.

"I'm going to my room." I announce, heading towards the stairs. I heard a few 'okays' and 'alrights' from the boys as I head up the stairs to my bedroom. As I walk into my bedroom, I grab my phone, ear buds, drawing notebook, and drawing materials. I sit on my bed and start drawing as I listen to "Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach. (Drawing down below)

As I finish my drawing, I look over at my clock

As I finish my drawing, I look over at my clock. It's 8:47 P.M. "Damn...... It's kinda late....." I ponder to myself as I got to my closet to get some P.J's. As I look for something, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in...." I sigh as Slender enters the room.

"Hello Ms. Y/N. Are you doing alright?" Slender asks, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, I'm doing alright. I was just looking for clothes I can wear to bed." I smile, going back to finding some clothes. I find a tank top and some shorts. "Perfect!" I sigh, heading towards my bathroom. "I'll be out in a sec." I tell Slender, hearing him say 'okay' as I walk into my bathroom. I close the door and start to get dress. I walk out of my bathroom with my hair up. Slender looks over and smiles.

"Going to bed already?" Slender asks, walking over towards a chair next to my bed.

"Yeah but don't you have to sleep?" I wonder, crawling into my bed.

"Yes but I'll be alright. Now rest, child. I'll be right here." Slender smiles as I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.