Only Time Will Tell

~~Jeff's POV~~

We stand in Y/N's room, looking at the cloth that laid there on the floor. "A cloth? Why?" I ask, picking it up.

"Someone put something on the cloth to put over Y/N's mouth and nose so she breaths it in, which causes her to pass out" Slender explains, trying to stay calm.

"Right now, we need to tell everyone else so we can try to find her!" Ben yells as he races out the room, screaming that Y/N was kidnapped.

"Slender, you should had her sleep in your room..." I growl, walking out the room.

~~Your POV~~

I slowly start to wake up, unable to move. As I open my eyes, I noticed that I'm in a cell, chained up to the wall. "Where.... am I?" I question out loud, trying to move my arms and legs.

"I see that you have awoken~" A voice calls from in front of me, making me look up.

Sure enough, Zalgo stood right there, smiling. "Where am I, Zalgo? And what's up with the chains?" I ask, trying not to show my fear towards this situation.

"You're in my dungeon and the chains are to hold you still~" He smirks, walking towards me.

"Stay away from me..." I growl, struggling. I look down to realize that I'm not in my t shirt and shorts anymore. I was in a black dress instead! "Uh... Who changed my clothes?" I question, looking up at Zalgo as his smirk grows wider.

"I hope you don't mind that I did~~" He chuckles, causing me to get pissed off.

"You're so dead when Slender gets here and finds out!" I yell, glaring at him.

"Oh, my queen~ He won't be able to find you here!~" He smiles, heading toward the cell door. "By the way, very nice fear~" He smirks, leaving me stunned as he exits the cell.

"H-He knew...." I stutter, tears forming in my eyes. I continue to stand in my position, tears falling down my face as I cry quietly. "S-Slender... I-If you can hear my thoughts, come help me.... I-I need you...." I cry in my head, my eyes glowing a bright green. Then, the chains let go of me as I land out the floor. "What the...?" I ask, looking at the chain in confusion. I shrug it off and stand up, brushing myself off. I walk towards the cell door, which was open.

"Well, lets see what happens when you run..." I chuckle softly, opening the door and running down the hall.

"She's escaped!!" A demon yells as other demons chase after me.

"Shit..." I mumble, running faster. All I could hear was demons yelling at me to stop. I smirk, turning the corner and running again. "This is too easy!" I smile, continuing to run. Suddenly, I run directly into someone and I fall on my ass.

"Y/N?! What are doing out here?!" Zalgo questions, looking down at me.

"U-Uh..." I stand up quickly, backing up. "N-Nothing..." I chuckle nervously as a demon comes up and grabs my waist. "L-Let go!!" I whine.

"Lord Zalgo, she was trying to escape. I don't know how but she got out of her chain and her cell easily..." It sighs as Zalgo looks down at me.

"Y/N? Is this true?" Zalgo asks.

"Can I take a rain check?" I sigh, elbowing the demon as it lets me go. I run past Zalgo as he watches me run. "Slender, I need you! NOW!! I don't know how but the chains I was in let me go! I need to know what's happening but right now, I need you to help me!!" I yell in my head, running down the hall.

"Y/N, please stop running!" Zalgo yells from behind me.

"Why?! So you can chain me up again?! I don't think so!" I yell, feeling someone's arms wrap around my figure. I get picked up as I struggle. "N-No! Let me go, please! I-I just want to go back to my family!" I cry, tears forming in my eyes.

"You will soon, my queen. But, marry me first then you will." Zalgo sighs, holding me close to him.

"B-But, I can't. I'm with Slender, Zalgo. Plus, you k.... kidnapped me so how can I trust you?!" I question him. He sighs, looking down at my face.

"I don't know, my dear" He smiles slightly.

He starts walking to a bedroom, holding me close to him. He enters the room as I look around. He places me on the bed as I look up at him, confused.

"It would be best if you get some rest." He smiles again, walking out the room.

I sigh, wishing I was back with Slender and the rest of the others. I lay down on the bed, tears forming in my eyes as I close them slowly. "I hope they find me here..." I softly tell myself, falling right into a deep slumber.