The Date

~~A/N Note~~

I'm going to try to update more but if I don't, it's just me dealing with some things! Love ya guys~

-----

~~Slender's POV~~

After the meeting, I head into my office. I sit down in my chair, thinking. "Maybe I should do something for Y/N...." I sigh in my head, messing with the things on my desk. "But what should I do for her?" I say out loud. Then, an idea hits me in a snap. "I should take her on a date" I smile, sitting up. "I'll surprise her tonight..."

~~Your POV~~

I go and sit on the couch, sighing. "Why did this day have to be ruined?!" I mumble in anger.

"You okay?" Ben asks, making me jump.

"Holy shit! Don't do that!"

"Sorry. But, are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine" I sigh, looking over at Slender, who is walking into the living room. "Hii Slender!" I smile, sitting up.

"Hi Y/N. Um, would you like to go for a walk with me later?" Slender asks, surprising me.

"Sure. What time?"

"In a half hour, 45 minutes"

"Alright." I smile, standing up. I head upstairs to my room. "A walk? With me?? I wonder why..." I ponder, walking into my room. "Maybe I should change...." I ponder again, looking down at my clothes. I walk over to my closet and open it, looking inside. "Hmm..." I hum, shifting clothes around.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I smile, looking over to see Jane and Clockwork walk into my room. "Hi girls!" I smile again, going back to finding a outfit.

"Hii Y/N, whatcha doing?" Jane asks.

"I'm going for a walk with Slender and I'm going to change into something else. But, I can't find anything yet..." I sigh.

"Let us help! After all, we are girls!"

"Alright. Come over here and help me out!" I giggle as they both race towards the closet and start looking intensely.

"Found an outfit!" Clockwork shouts, pulling out an outfit (The one above).

"Nice taste, Clocky" Jane smiles

"I love it! Thanks you guys" I smile brightly, taking the outfit and racing into the bathroom to try it on. A few minutes later, I walk out with a wide smile.

"Slendy is going to drop dead when he sees you!" Jane squeals, hugging me tightly.

"But, what about the other boys?" Clockwork sighs.

"Who gives a damn?! Come on, lets go downstairs!" Jane laughs, ushering me and Clockwork out the room.

We head downstairs into the living room, where everyone is sitting in, especially Offender! Reaching the end of the steps, everyone heads turn towards us.

"Holy shit! Y/N, you're looking pretty hot tonight~" Offender smirks, standing up and walking towards me.

"Why thank you... But, you better keep your distance...." I growl, making Jane and Clockwork step up.

"Offenderman, unless you want your package cut off, you best keep away from Y/N because you decided to try one of your tricks...." Slender sighs in anger, stepping out from behind us.

"Hi Slendy~" Offender chuckles, walking passed me and winking at me.

I glare at Offender as Slender picks me up, making me yelp.

"My, you do look beautiful as always~" Slender chuckles, walking to the front door.

I blush, looking up at him. "Awe~ Thank you~" I smile as we walk out the mansion. Slender sets me down as we start to walk. As we walk further into the woods, Slender covers my eyes with a silk cloth. "Slender? What are you doing?"

"I have a surprise for you!" Slender smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me somewhere.

A while later, we stop. Slender takes off the silk cloth to let me see. In front of me, a picnic with lights hung up in branches that surround the area. "Slender, this is beautiful!" I smile brightly, looking up at him.

"I wanted to surprise you since with everything going on, we're kinda held up in the mansion" He chuckles, picking me up and setting me down on the blanket that was laid out.

I chuckle as Slender sits next to me. "Thank you so much, Slender" I smile again as he sets out the food that was in a basket.

"Anytime, nightingale~" He chuckles as we start eating.

~~Time Skipz~~

For a while, we talked, laughed, joked, and played around. Then, it started getting dark. I look up at the sky, seeing the stars as I lay down. Slender looks down at me.

"Y/N, I have another surprise for you~"

"Really? Can I see?" I giggle like a child would, making Slender laugh.

"Of course" He smiles, standing up. "Hold on tight" He chuckles, picking me up and teleporting to his office.

I look around as Slender walks to the tall book case. He pulls down a book and a secret door opens, revealing a grand piano. We walk in and Slender lets me down.

"I was meaning to keep this a secret but I decided to tell you about me being a piano player" Slender explains, looking down at me.

"Slender, you would trust me to keep it a secret?"

"Of course! But, could I play for you?"

"Yes, please do" I smile as Slender sits down and starts playing "All of Me" by John Legend. I listen carefully, my eyes filled with surprise. As Slender continues to play, I start singing along to the song. Slender's head turns towards me as he continues. A few minutes later, the song ends and I smile. "That was beautiful, Slender"

"Why, thank you~ But, your singing made it even better~" Slender coos, making me blush.

I chuckle. "Could I play a song for you, Slender?" I ask.

"Sure, Y/N. But, do you want me to get your violin?"

"That would be great!" I smile as he teleports out and back in, handing my violin case to me. "Thanks!" I smile, pulling out my violin and the bow. I put the violin up to my chin and I start to play "His Daughter" by Molly Kate Kestner. As I play, Slender's head perks up, making me smile brightly. As I finish, Slender claps softly. "Thank you, thank you! You're too kind!" I giggle, putting my violin away.

"That was very brilliant, Y/N!" Slender smiles, picking me up.

I yelp softly, making Slender chuckle.

"It's time to leave the room so no one thinks differently~" Slender smiles, walking out into the living room. "I had a great time, Y/N~" He smiles, kissing me quickly before setting me down and teleporting away.

"Did someone get laid tonight?~" Jeff asks, getting smacked by Jane so afterwards.

"No.... We went on a date...." I sigh, shaking my head

"Detail, now!" Jane smiles, dragging me upstairs.