Martyn

Martyn's Pov:

The Sapling King also known as Martyn sat perched atop of a thick tree branch belonging to a tall tree near his shared camp. Leaning against the cold trunk of the tree, his legs dangling freely below. His blond hair blowed in the wind, his black headband kept the blond locks out of his face. His forest green sapling shirt was covered in dirt from digging all day. After a long day of work between himself and his human companion, watching the orange sunset on the horizon

"Martyn?" A young male voice called to him. "Martyn you up there?"

"Yeah Toby." Martyn shouted down below to Toby. The brown haired boy at the bottom of the tree, looking up in wait for Martyn. Looking down, the younger boy looked as small as an ant, his voice echoed through the forest.

"It getting dark, monsters are gonna come out soon." Toby warned Martyn as he was looking around, making sure none had already spawned in the twilight setting.

"I know.... You head back dude, I'll be there soon." Martyn called down. Toby shook his head and put his hands in his grey hoodie and turned around heading back to there camp. Martyn continued to watch the sunset until it was completely dark out. He got up and swung off the branch onto a lower branch, then another, until his feet met the ground. Quickly dropping into a defensive position, he scanned his surrounding for any sign of mobs. Finding none the elf stood up straight and began walking back towards the soft immunization of torches in the distance. The trees around him were whispering things, trying to communicate, but he just tuned them out like he always did; failing to do so with so many being vocal usually resulted in a migraine. Another reason was for some strange reason they never liked Toby, expressing their negative opinions and distrust at any chance. A very good third reason was simply he didn't want to be that crazy guy that 'talks' to trees. A deep voiced moan snapped Martyn out of his thoughts, in an instance his green emerald sapling blade was unsheathed and in front of him in a defensive stance. Closing his eyes and focusing, Martyn reached out mentally and sensed the unsteady footsteps as they touched the grass. Now knowing where to strike Martyn wasted no time turning to his left and darting to a birch tree and turning to find the decaying zombie. One quick and precise slash and the monster dropped like a rag doll. A task easily done as Martyn was the best swordsmen in Tekkitopia, Xephos was a close seconds. He walked back to the base and found Toby already asleep peacefully on his bed. "A little too peaceful" he thought to himself. The sapling prince looked at him and a devious smile formed. Martyn snickered lightly and climbed into his own bed.

//After rewriting half the story, I realized the timeline is pretty much completely not canon. As a quick explanation, 

Rythian still has his castle and lives with Zoey and Teep, 

Ravs is still the Mayor of Caber Town; let's just go with they rebuilt the castle.

Nano is Lalna's apprentice.

Sips and Sjin are both still at Sipsco, but Sjin has his farm.

Hannah and Nilesy are at Owl island

The Jaffa factory is still operational.

Also, all the rings and stuff still work.//