InTheLittleFrost Emerges

Toby's Pov:

The next morning I woke up before anyone else. I knew what day it was because I use to always hate it. It was the beginning of winter. I jumped down landing gracefully on the floor as I walked out the factory door. I walked straight over to Martyns cell and opened the door. He was away laying on his bed, but his change over night was almost immediately noticed. His skin was ice blue, as were his clothes and hair. "Well if it isn't InTheLittleFrost." I said mockingly with a smirk.

"What do you want you git." Martyn growled, not even giving me a glance.

"Is it so bad I wanted so see my dear brother?" I said with mock disappointment.

"You're not my brother." He replied coldly. I opened my mouth to say something but I snapped it shut and frowned. I turned and walked out shutting the door behind me.

Martyn's Pov:

I sighed and sat on my bed, it was now covered in a thin layer of frost and ice. I got up and walked over to the bars. With each step I took a patch of frost appeared on the wooden flooring. The room temperature was dropping by the minute, but I didn't notice.

Duncan's Pov:

I woke up in my lab at the factory. I fixed my goggles so that they were perched on my head instead of the slanted position they were currently in. I jumped out of my chair with a yawn and flew down to the lower levels. It was starting to get colder out. Winter was probably approaching fast.

"What to do, what to do..." Toby walked inside the factory doors. "Hey, where have you been?" I asked and Toby quickly turned to me.

"I was out..." He said looking down.

"Okay... Ooh! I know. I'll go make some rum." I said running out of the factory over to my beer garden. Once I stepped outside I Immediately froze at what I saw. There was snow all around Martyns cell. Icicles were hanging from the roof. "....What the hell?!" I exclaimed as I walked over. I knew winter was coming, but this is ridiculous. Martyn appeared at the bars but he was blue. "Martyn? What's going on? Why are you blue?!" I said in a mixture of amazement, confusion, admittedly a slight panic, his eyes narrowed at my words.

"Why do you care?!" He snapped. I've never seen anything like this.

"Well...well because I'm a man of science!" I exclaimed still looking at his new appearance.

"Try magic." Martyn mumbled.

"Still, I've never seen magic like this... And wait, I thought we confiscated your pack! How are you using magic?!" I exclaimed accusingly.

"None of ya business." Martyn said walking back over to his bed.

"Martyn! Don't turn your back on me!" I exclaimed.

"Or what? You'll kill me?" He said irritated.

"Yes." I said smirking slightly.

"Be my guest." He deadpanned as he say down. I was surprised by his sudden attitude change. I made a mental note to investigate later. He turned his attention to a small mushroom next to his bed. "Hey Bill." He said to no one. "Oh that's Duncan. Yeah he's a real nerd with all his science." I stared at him confused at him, wait, was he talking to the mushroom? "Nah. Rythian's himself. No worries." Martyn said I can only guess he forgot I was still here.

"Wait. Rythian's been himself?!" I exclaimed and Martyn quickly turned to me.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Martyn growled as he marched over and put a blue hand on the bars. They ice over completely solid, I couldn't see or hear him.

Rythian's Pov:

I stood up from my bed. I was feeling back to normal. All my cuts and bruises had healed as I had my strength back. I walked into the mayor's office to find Ravs sitting at his desk. "Hey Rythian, how you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better, thank you." I said. "Would you like to come back to Honeydew Inc with me?" I asked.

"Rythian I have a job here." He stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"Lalna has alcohol." Ravs stood up.

"Well what are you waitin' for?! Let's go!" He exclaimed. I smiled lightly as I grabbed onto his arm and teleported away leaving behind purple particles.

Honeydew's Pov:

Everyone was starting to wake up around noon, or at least that's when I did. I walked outside the factory and saw Lalna in the beer garden. I walked over to him and watched a he begun to brew some rum.

"Hey Lalna." He turned to face me and smiled.

"Oh, hey Honeydew. Makin some rum, you want some?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed happily. "How could I saw no?" I said and he grinned.

"Well it needs it's time to brew. When it's done I'll call ya." He said turning back to his rum.

"Okay. thanks Drunkan." Honeydew said as he turned to leave.