Another Yog convinced

Martyn's POV

I heard Rythian from outside. I ran over to the bars and watched in horror as Rythian was laying on the ground bleeding badly. Lalna stood over him with his mining laser aimed and ready for if he tried anything. Zoey was in tears as she ran over but by the time she had finally reached him, he teleported away. I looked around for any sign of the ender mage but saw nothing. I began to panic and pace around my cell. He was the only one who knew of my innocence, besides Strippin, but he was unconscious. I didn't know what else to do.

Zoey's POV

I ran over towards Rythian, pushing through the crowd of people. I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks. I was just about to get to him when he teleported. I fell too my knees.

"No.. Rythian..." I say as more tear falls from my cheek. I got up and yelled out. "Rythian!" I looked around the area. "I know you're here! Rythian!!" I said as a steady flow of tears started to form. "You're going to die on your own!! Please.." I whisper "Rythian." Tee and Minty came over to me.

"Come on Zoey. We'll find him. He's not thinking right." Minty said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"No! Rythian! I know you can hear me!" I yelled out. Some people looked down and others just left. Soon everyone left and it was just me, Minty, and Teep. Tee started jumping around and he finally got my attention. "What's wrong Tee?" I asked wiping my eyes. Tee jumped around pointing wildly off somewhere. I looked over to where he was pointing to and watched as Rythian staggered out from the side of the factory. "Rythian!" I exclaimed and ran over towards him engulfing him in a hug. He winced in pain and I immediately let go. "Sorry..." I said. I sat him down so he was leaning against the factory wall.

"Thank you..." He said weakly. Minty cautiously walked over.

"Oh gosh Minty, please don't tell them he's here! He won't hurt anyone!" I say looking up at her. "He's perfectly in control of himself! I guess you can say it was an act.." I exclaim, my voice getting a sheepish tone towards the end.

"Well.. I guess.." Minty hesitated but then something dawned on her. "So wait, are you guys helping Martyn then?" She said in alarm, taking a step back.

"Yes. Well, No. Kinda.. Rythian?" I say.

"Yes.. We, are." He manages to say. "He's innocent. Have.. Trust in your friends.." He says with a small smile looking at me. Minty understood and nodded. Lalna's voice was heard. "I think there over here." He said. "Zoey. I must go. I love you." He says and kisses my forehead. He teleported away.

"Be safe.." I whisper after he's already gone. Duncan walked over to us looking confused.

"What's going on over here?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just hanging out." Minty lies smoothly. She was an impressive liar, probably from her many years at the bar with Sjin and Sips.

"Oh okay. Well come on, it's getting late." Lalna said walking back to the factory. I nodded walking inside with Minty and Teep.