Ch.6

When Adrien arrived home, he was over the moon and not afraid to show it. He de-transformed and hugged his kwami.
"You were right Plagg! You said I would get a chance. This is it! This is my chance. I can't believe it!"
He started to spin around his room in delight, and for once, Plagg didn't mind the noise. He was happy to see Adrien happy, and happy that his plan had worked. He was slightly annoyed that Ladybug either didn't notice the bracelet, or had never asked about it, but it didn't really matter. Adrien let him go and flopped down on his bed, letting out a sigh of content. Tomorrow, his lady would ask him out, and no matter who it was, he would say yes. Well... except for one person, he thought, his mind drifting to Chloé. He then ran through all the girls in his class, mentally checking criteria for Ladybug. Practically everyone in his class had been akumatised one time or another, so it left him with few options. He thought about it for a while and then realised. It had to be Marinette.
"Marinette..." he mumbled,
"Marinette!" he said louder, proclaiming his discovery to Plagg.
He sat upright and smacked himself in the head. How had he been so oblivious?! She looked exactly like her. She never even changed her damn hairstyle! That's why she was so willing to give up her miraculous when she thought Volpina had captured him. It wasn't concern for a random citizen, she loved him. Ok, he couldn't be entirely sure, but she seemed the most likely candidate for his lady.

Smart? Check.
Brave? Check.
Kind? Check.
Confident? Check (recently anyway)
Absolutely beautiful? Definite Check.

He sighed in happiness and sunk against the wall. That's why Plagg asked him to wear her bracelet, to give her a clue! He smiled at his kwami and said,
"You knew all along, didn't you?"
Plagg giggled and tucked into some Camembert, answering no questions, leaving Adrien the oddest combination of frustrated, and the happiest he'd ever been.