Part One

Nicole drove home after her last day in school before her summer holidays, it was a pretty sunny and a warm day, and every little kid in her small neighborhood was out and played soccer or other games with each other.
Nicole choose to drive to the café instead of heading home so she could write on her computer alone in her own little world and have a cup of coffee.

When Nicole arrived at the café, the first thing she saw was a tall man sitting at the window exactly where she used to sit. He was probably around 6'7 and his hair was to his shoulders. He looked at Nicole with his hazelbrown eyes and waved at her with a small smirk on his lips. Suddenly someone gripped her wrists and injected something in Nicole's neck and  she fainted away into darkness.

The mysterious men dragged her into the car as their boss had told them to. She was pretty easily to manhandle because she didn't react or fight against them when they injected the drugs.

They drove for a good thirty minutes before they reached the mansion. The leader pulled the girl out of the car and started to carrying her to the dungeon. Their boss had told them to be careful with her, but the leader didn't listen to that part. He threw her on the floor and putted the chains around her wrists so she couldn't move from the wall.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

When Nicole woke up she realized that she wasn't in the café where she should've been. Nicole tried to move but her head hurt like hell and her wrists were chained to the wall. The room she was in was dark, but as soon as the door opened up light came in and the man from earlier stood there.

Nicole could feel the tears that fell down on her cheeks as she looked up at the monster who was now in front of her.
"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone about this. Please!" She begged for her life as she tried to get away from the chains.

"You're mine, kitten. And you're not going anywhere without my permission. Show me some respect or I'll have to punish you." He growled at her as he took the chains away from her wrists and pulled her into his rock hard chest.

The mafia guy looked at Nicole wrists and mumbled something under his breath. She guessed that he didn't like the bleeding from them. Nicole looked around and realized that she was in some sort of a dungeon. It was chains, guns, knives and all that kind of stuff in there, everything you'd need if you wanted to torture or even kill someone. Guess I'll be his dinner tonight, Nicole thought. Nicole looked up at the mafia guy as he talked, or almost shouted to one of the guards. Nicole tried too get away from his grip, but his nails just digged into her waist.

"Stay still, Angel. I'm pretty sure you know what's coming otherwise. It won't be long before I'll take you to your new home." Wait, did he say new home?! I want to see my family again, I want to go home! Damn that f*cking bastard!
"Y-you can't keep me here.. T-the police will find out.." Nicole whispered to him and his eyes stare right in hers. He growled as he grinnedwidely.

"Y-You're speaking like we know each other. What's your name?" Nicole asked, she was annoyed at him.

"My name is Antonio, dear Angel," Antonio whispered low in her ear and Nicole shivered as his breath tickled her in her neck. Nicole hated to be this close to someone, it just didn't feel right with her inner demons.

"They won't, little one. You belongs to me now, and I won't let you go that easily." He said, his voice sounded powerful and his guards looked at them both in confusion.

"Sir, may we go back to the mansion now? I'm pretty sure this isn't the right time." One of the guards mumbled, and then he lowered his head in respect at Antonio.
"Yes, you're right. Come here, princess." He took Nicole's hand in his with a firm grip and started to lead her out of this hell of a hole and to the black SUV.

Antonio and Nicole sat down in the car, with the two guards in the front. Antonio looked at Nicole the whole time and whispered pet names to her. Nicole, on the other hand, tried to ignore him the best she could. But it was hard when he touched her in the most disgusting way ever.

"Stop f*cking calling me those weird names, you asshole. You don't even let me see my family again!" She shouted out to him, and his hazelbrown eyes went darker than before.

"Watch your tongue before I'll bend you over right here and give you some discipline." Nicole stiffened and her eyes widened at his words. Did he just said that? I can't believe that I got kidnapped by a freaking sadist, Nicole thought and then decided to keep her mouth shut under the rest of the driving to the mansion.

They arrived at the mansion about one hour later, and when Nicole saw the mansion her mouth dropped to the ground. The house was huge and wonderful, and the garden was even better. Of course she didn't say it out loud, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to escape from this sick monster. They get out from the car and Nicole tried to run away as fast as she could from this sick bastard.

Antonio went after and grabbed Nicole by her arms. Damn, this man was way too fast, she thought.
"Too bad, little princess. You're pushing my buttons really well. Hmm.." His hold on her arms was firm, she couldn't even control her own body for the moment.

He leaded the way back to the mansion and didn't let Nicole's arms go from his grip. Nicole took a great look at the mansion when she realized how rich this monster truly was.

"You like it, kitten? It's my Mafia's pack house. The highest in ranks lives here along with me, and you." He said with a relatively soft voice as he held her hand in his. Nicole nodded slightly but didn't look at him at all, she didn't like him.
"I guess it looks okay. But I want to go back home.." Nicole mumbled as he dragged her inside the building.
"We already talked about that, and the answer is no. I'll give you a quick tour around the house, and then I'll put you to sleep, Kitty."

The inside of the house was a combination between black and white furnitures, white marble floor and the walls had a creamwhite color. It was a staircase upstairs with a lots of rooms, and Nicole guessed that those was the bedrooms. The kitchen was really big and there was some maids there as well. Antonio showed Nicole the game room, the living room and the gym as well as the library. She couldn't resist the feeling of happiness when he showed her the library. Like who doesn't like books?! I would lie if I said that I didn't like this place, but I can't say that to Antonio, she thought.

After the "tour" was finished and Nicole had eaten a sandwich, Antonio decided that she would go to sleep. He picked Nicole up bridal style and carried her to one of the bedrooms and placed her on the bed. The bedroom had black walls, with white and red furnitures.

"This is now our room, kitten. We'll sleep here together, in the same bed." He said that with that creepy and powerful tone, and then he started to undress Nicole without asking. Nicole tried to sit up, but he held her back down.

"Let me go, I don't want you to see my body! I don't even want too sleep in the same bed as you, you freaking monster!" Nicole shouted as she tried to slap him in the face, but she failed miserably.

He growled at her and had those black eyes again. Damn, he's scary.

"Don't you ever disrespect or call me such names, kitten. I dare you, next time I'll make you regret it for real." Nicole looked at him in totally shock, and she let a shaky breath escape from her lips. She acted all submissive, because this monster to a man was able to hurt her as hell. And with his words spoken, he undressed her and put one of his own t-shirts on her body.

"Goodnight, my sweet Angel." He spoke those words softly and Nicole let sleep take over as soon as he laid back down besides her and wrapped his arms around her small waist.