Part Fifteen

Nicole woke up completely lost of where she was or how she got here. Everything from yesterday hit her like a frying pan in the head; how her father and her boyfriend didn't recognize her at all. And then how she walked on the empty street in the middle of the evening having a anxiety attack. And then they came.. And how Antonio saved her from those monsters.

Nicole sat up and hugged the duvet that covered her body, she didn't had her clothes on; who the hell changed my clothes into a oversized shirt? Antonio wasn't here, where was he?

The clock is 10:33 am, so he should normally be at work.

God, she felt so disgusting about myself. She needed a shower.. She took a deep breath and stood up from the bed slowly and safely before walking towards his bathroom. She went in and closed the door after her and put on the light and looked around. It looks exactly how it should be, but there's a note on the counter from Antonio.

She took up the note and read it slowly;

"Dear Nicole

I'm down in the kitchen and thought you'd need a shower. There's a towel on the towel dryer on your left ready to be used. Your usual shampoo and conditioner are in the shower as well. I've chosen your outfit for today and it's placed on the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

Meet me in the kitchen once you're ready. We have a lot to talk about.

xx Antonio."

... He took time to write a note? And always complains about how busy he is? Damn, man.. Nicole placed the note back on the counter and stripped out of the oversized shirt and her lazy underwear and stepped into the shower. She turned the water on and she let out a soft moan as the hot water touched her skin. Nicole closed my eyes and relaxed as the hot steam covered her body, letting the disgusted feeling slowly fade away with the water.

She took the bottle with Dove's shower cream and started to massage it on her body, starting from the legs and working herself up to her shoulders. She let the water wash it away once she was done and then she worked some shampoo in her long hair to really wash it and make the tangles go away. She washed it away and repeated the same with the conditioner and then stepped out of the shower and took the warm and soft towel and swept it around her body.

Nicole sighed and walked to the mirror and stared at her face; She had bags under her eyes of the lack of sleep, her eyes was somehow red and puffy after she had cried last night before those guys came and she was pale, really pale. She sighed again and walked out to the bedroom and walked towards the chair Antonio mentioned to in the note. She picked up a baby blue hoodie along with black skinny jeans, withe ankle socks and baby blue lazy panties along with a matching bra. Wow, does he know about the fashion? Impressive.

She started to towel dry her body and hair and started to get dressed. Once fully dressed she stood in front of the body mirror and checked how she look.

"Damn, this do look good on me. He must have thought hard about my outfit," She mumbled as she went out from the bedroom and started to head down to the kitchen.

She stood in the door frame and noticed Antonio that stood and cooked breakfast in front of the stove. There was two plates on his right as he placed some pancakes on one of them and bacon and eggs on the other.

"Ah, you're finished," he said as he carried the two plates to the table and placed them down and went for some orange juice and two glasses.

"Yeah.. Why all this trouble?" Nicole sat down on the chair in front of the pancake-plate.

"Why not? Sometimes I need to show how great cook I am,"

"Oh," was all she could say as she followed his moves. He sat down in front of her and placed the glasses on the table and then filled them up with orange juice. Nicole took up the fork and tasted a bit of the pancakes and oh god how great those tasted.

"These taste so good, Antonio,"

"Well thank you, Angel." He looked at her carefully and then sighed. They both ate under silence without looking at each other.

"We need to talk about yesterday, Nicole." ... Nicole looked up at him with a worried face.

"About what..?"

"Your father and that other guy,"

"My father and Sebastian," she told him.

"Yeah, whatever. Listen closely now, Angel." She nodded slowly and placed the fork on the plate.

"Sebastian is dead. That guy you meet was a guy similar to him. I killed Sebastian when I got you here and checked you up,"

Sebastian is dead. Those words rang inside her head over and over again.

"I payed your father to say that he didn't recognize you, so you would come back to me. But I didn't know about the gang that would came after you,"

"Y-You did what..?"

"You heard me, Nicole. But it was for your best. You're not safe out there and I won't let you go," he argued. Nicole just sat there, in shock as she was about to throw up.

"Y-You're insane, you know that?!"

"I know, but it's my way to show that I love you, Nicole,"

"How can you say that you love me when you kidnap me and then pay my father to say that he doesn't know me?! And on top of that you tell me that my boyfriend is dead?!"

"He isn't your god damn boyfriend anymore! He's dead, I killed him!"

Nicole didn't know how to react, but the tears started to fall down her cheeks as she sobbed quietly. She didn't think that he'd actually kill him! How could he? She stood up and ran from there, Nicole ran up to Antonios bedroom and into his bathroom and shuttled the door close and locked it afterwards. She didn't go any further because she collapsed in a big panic attack.