Part Nine

Nicole woke up with pain all over her body. It felt like her breasts and her sex was on fire, and she still couldn't move her arms or legs. She took a look around her surroundings, which was the same room as earlier.

Her gaze turned to the single light that was placed in the corner of the room, and there stood a man, a man that remembered her of Antonio. Or rather that guy from the picture with her sister on it.

"Good morning, cutiepie. My littlebrother didn't want you to be all alone when you woke up so here I am."

".... W-Who are you..?" Nicole tried not to shutter, but it didn't work out well at all. He watched her closely before taking a step towards her, herself and the table.

"Antonios brother, why?"

"Let me go, please,"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Please!"

He raised his left eyebrow at her, making her look away as he stalked towards the table. When he was close enough he stroke Nicole's cheek with his hand.

Nicole flinched away with a low growl towards him, he watched her with amusing in his eyes as he took a firm grip around her hair. He looked her deadly in the eyes as he smirked and flashed his bright white teeth.

"Once thing you have to learn, cutepie. Antonio will break you to the line where you will try to kill yourself." He said as he carried her left breast with his hand.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me."

"Your words mean nothing here."

"So you think women has no right to own their body?"

"Nope. You are just our whores. Our fucktoys, breeding-machines. That's the things you are."

"You're fucking disgusting, you little shitbag!"

Slap. He fucking slapped her. Tears threatened to fall down as her cheek burned from the hard slap he had given her.

"Shut up, whore." Shitbag said as he ripped her pants and panites away from her body. Great, I'm totally nude in front of a stranger. How fucking fantastic. "You're going to submit to both me, and my brother when I'm done breaking you~"

He got one of his hands down to her sex, and massaged her inner thigh roughly as he placed kisses from Nicole's neck down to her right breast. She screamed and begged him to let go, but instead he just slapped her again.

He placed two of his fingers against her core and pushed them inside her sex without a warning. She cried out in pain as he violated her sex with his big fingers. He did only increase the speed as tears fell down her cheeks and down to the bed. His lips sucked on her nipple as he stopped penetrate her with his fingers.

Just when Nicole thought that the terrifying event was over he pulled down his pants and boxers a bit so his erection was free. He laid on top as her as Nicole tried her best to escape, tears escaped as she screamed so loudly so her throat felt dry. He placed his tip against her entrance and pushed his c*ck inside her in such a force so she thought she would split in half. Nicole screamed in agony once again, begging him to stop raping her.

He only laughed, penetrating her core roughly as his hand went around her throat in a firm grip; cutting of her oxygen. Sobs escaped Nicole's lips as it got harder to breath as he cutted of her oxygen even more the more sounds she did.

"That's it. Be a good girl and take it like the whore you are, I know you like it." Nicole tried to scream once more, before she lost conscious in the hands of her rapist; Antonios brother.