Part Nineteen

Nicole couldn't handle the "news" about her pregnancy with Antonios brother. She went for the toilet as fast as she could before she would throw up everything she've been eating the past hours. She placed herself down in front of the toilet seat and threw up everything she could, she didn't stop until she was shaking. She hated her life, she didn't want to live anymore. Why me?

Antonio followed her to the bathroom, he wanted to watch over her so she wouldn't harm herself. He stood behind Nicole's fragile body and carefully watched her as she wiped away the saliva from her mouth and lips with a towel. She curled up in a ball besides the toilet and cried quietly.

"I-I don't want the child," Nicole mumbled, not a chance that she could raise a child that would constantly remind her of that evening in the basement. It would be painful just to look at the child. She couldn't handle the thought of it, so it was no point in rethinking her decision.

"Nicole.. It's too late to do an abortion.. I'm sorry," Antonio spoke, he sat down on his knees in front of his princess and watched her, still very carefully. Nicole on the other hand was shaking and she cried harder now, she didn't understand how someone could be able to do something like this to her, she was too innocent for it. "But.. If you don't want the child, then we can adopt it to someone. How does that sound?" Antonio spoke slowly, he didn't want to upset Nicole more. It wouldn't be good for the baby.

Nicole slowly lifted her head up until she meet Antonios eyes, she nodded slowly at his idea. Better to make someone else happy, she thought to herself. She felt pretty good with the idea of adopt the child away to someone who can't get child's on their own.

"So, adoption it is? I'm proud either way, princess," Nicole nodded again and then she looked back down at her feet, she was feeling very nauseous. Both of the anxiety as well as the pregnancy. Her eyes felt heavy as Antonio spoke something that she didn't heard clearly, because before she knew it she had fallen asleep on the floor.

Antonio sighed and picked up Nicole in his embrace, he understood that she would be tired, but his heart was broken. He wouldn't be the father to this child, it would be someone else who would be given the opportunity, and that made Antonio feel like shit. He had been happy when he realized that they would have a little family together, but he was also furious at his brother who could do this to his Nicole.

But if his princess wanted to do an adoption then they would. He needed to prioritize his princess needs before his owns, and there are plenty of time for them to get children in the future. Nicole needs all support that she can get at this point.

Antonio walked out of the bathroom while caring Nicole bridal style in his arms. As he was about to put Nicole down on her bed when a thought crossed his mind; Why should she sleep in her own room now? Nope, fuck that. She's sleeping with me now, he thought and continued his way out of her bedroom and then he went for his own.

He placed Nicole down on his large king sized bed, and then he placed himself down besides her, holding her body close to his own. He covered Nicole up with his duvet and he made sure she was comfortable, even if she was asleep. It was also very important. He placed her head on his chest and he kissed her forehead softly. She was so cute when she was asleep. And she is so easy to deal with when she is tired, I don't need to use force.

Nicole yawned in her sleep and she curled up with her head rested on Antonios chest. She shouldn't feel calm and relaxed in his embrace after all he've done to her, but she couldn't help it. Antonios body gave her a warm feeling no one has given her before, not even Sebastian managed to keep her relaxed and calm like Antonio did.

Antonio played with his princess hair with a soft hand, his thoughts was on the baby and the adoption. He wanted to be the father so bad, but he couldn't force Nicole to keep the baby. Antonio had already spoken with Nikolay about the baby, and Antonio had seen something burning up in Nikolays eyes. Nikolay had been very protective over Nicole when Antonio told him about the pregnancy and said very confusing words about it. Antonio didn't know what, but something wasn't right about his second in command. He had been calling Nicole pet names before and showed signs of dominance over her.

Antonio sighed and hugged his princess, he had some things to think of before he actually asked Nicole the question he had been waiting to ask her since they kidnapped her. He had made sure that the plan was fully understood by his men, and that they all understood what was about to come.

Soon you'll be mine in every way possible, little Nicole. Just wait, I'll show everyone who owns you.