Part Five

Antonio sighed when he looked at his computer, how much work could he possibly have? He hated to admit it but he really did miss Nicole, he didn't know but he did like to sleep next to her now instead of to do his work. He locked up the computer and started to write a mail to his Second In Command, Nikolay.

'You got the contract from the Mafia in The U.K? If so, fax it over to me right away.' He pressed send and got an answer immediately.

'Yes, Sir. Here it is. I've got some another information from them If you need to know that later on after you've read the contract. They want us to send them some weapons and armor just in case. And they want to switch some guards, some of theirs travels here, and some of our travels to them.' Antonio read it as the contract printed out from his printer. He scanned the contract with his eyes and sighed. What if they'd betray us? Can I trust The U.K and their Mafia?

'Thank you, Nikolay. I'll tell you later on what I think about this.' Antonio pressed send once again and he shut down his computer with a sigh and started to walk to his bedroom. He yawned as he quietly opened the door and saw her sleep peacefully. He went in and closed the door.

Antonio walked forward to her and stroke her cheek softly. She looks so peacefully, so careless and totally beautiful when she sleeps like this. He noticed the chocolate on the end of the bed. Have Nikolay been here? He let out a growl and looked at her. He calmed down immediately and touched her arm lightly.

"I missed you, Kitten." Antonio whispered near her ear and stripped out of his black T-shirt and dark blue jeans. He pulled away the duvet from her body and placed himself behind her. She sighed as he pulled her into his embrace and covered them up in the duvet and he kissed her temple softly. Eventually, he felt asleep, too.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Nicole opened her eyes and felt how the migraine pounded in her head. She tried to relax and felt the warmth behind her, so she sighed and leaned back against it but then she realize who it was. Her eyes widened as she struggled to get away from his grip and she had luck. He yawned in his sleep as he turned around. Nicole quickly got up form the bed and looked down at her body. She had Antonios dark grey T-shirt on her upper body. She gulped as she knew that he had changed her clothing before.

"Fucking hell.." She mumbled as she went to the walk-in closet to choose today's outfit. She took a pair of black sweatpants and a pink crop top with the word 'Y.O.L.O' on the chest. She quickly got dressed and walked out of the closet and sprinted to the bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face with cold water.

Nicole was done after about five minutes and then she walked out to the main bedroom. Antonio was still asleep so she opened the door to the hallway and went out and closed the door. She yawned as she walked down to the kitchen. There was no one in sight, so she walked to the main doors who led out to the garden on the front. Nicole tried to open them, and she was surprised when they actually opened. Nicole stared out on the flowers and the lake that surrounded the Mansion.

The clock was 8.30 am now and she yawned. Nicole walked out and closed the double-doors, and she sat down on one of the benches. She picked up a flower from the bushes and smelled it. She smiled as she felt the scent from it.

"Roses.. I love this flower." Nicole mumbled under her breath as she placed the flower behind her ear and sighed. Nicole looked at her left side and saw some ducks in the lake and she smiled shortly.

"What are you doing here?" A hard voice asked. She quickly looked at him and whimpered quietly.

"I-I went out for some fresh air.. I had headache when I woke u-up.." She looked at him, he was dressed in a black suit and he had black sunglasses on. His hair was up in a ponytail and he had some sort of Radio-thing in his ear.

"You live here? You want me to believe that? Hah, stupid girl." He said, an emotionless voice.

"I-I don't, sir.. Antonio keeps me here.. Against my will.." She mumbled as she look down to the ground. Nicole could feel her eyes tear up as he placed two fingers under her chin and then he made her look at him.

"You live with Antonio, little girl?" His voice was husky and a smirk started to come across his face. Nicole nodded her head, too afraid of him for the moment. He lifted her up bridal-style in his arms as he carried her inside and up to Antonios bedroom again.

"N-no, don't take me to him.. Please.." Nicole whispered but he didn't listen. Instead he opened the door to Antonios bedroom and placed her down on the bed. Antonios arms wrapped around her tiny body and held her tight against his bare chest.

"Thank you, Alexander." Antonio mumbled to the bastard that carried Nicole in here.

"No problem, boss." Alexander said and left the room. Nicole whimpered quietly as Antonio kissed her in the neck.

"Hm.. You tried to escape, my lovely Kitten?" He said with a hint of anger in his tone.

"N-no, I didn't. I just needed fresh air.. I had migraine when I woke up." She mumbled. It wasn't really a lie, because she had a migraine just that it got better after she had gotten out in the air.

"Sure. Just tell me when you're going out in the garden again. I won't let you be alone, just in case. I won't let you go, Kitten." Nicole gulped and a shiver went down her spine as his hands stroke her belly. She shook her head slowly and for that she earned two smacks on her ass.

"No disobeying, Kitten." He said with a lustfull tone as he breathed against her neck. Nicole shook her head once again.

"Good girl, now sleep. I don't want you to have migraine for the rest of the day, Kitten." Nicole nodded her head to that, and then felt asleep again with a sigh as she could feel Antonio pull the duvet over her body.