Part Two

Antonio watched this beautiful girl for a long time after she fell asleep. She was so beautiful, like an Angel. Like his own mother was. The reason why Nicole remembered Antonio of his mother was of the natural beauty in their faces. Antonios mother had passed away 7 years ago, and he missed her very much. But Antonio wasn't the kind of man who felt feelings, but he couldn't really resist the beauty in his arms. Antonio gave orders to his men to do a research on her and they did found some good information to use.

Name: Nicole "Angel" Pryde.
Age: 18 years old, birthday 18th December.
Living: In South Italy, Villa San Giovanni.
Family: Mom, Dad, One older brother.
Relationship: Boyfriend, Seb Akutsu.
School: College in Villa San Giovanni.
Arrested for: --------
Hobbies: Reading, cooking/baking, playing guitar/drums.

Antonio saw read dots in front of his vision when he read that Nicole had a boyfriend. I won't allow her to have a boyfriend. She's my soon-to-be-wife, and I hate sharing whats mine, Antonio thought as he decided to let some of his men do a research on her so called boyfriend too.

Name: Seb Nicolas Akutsu.
Age: 21 years old, birthday 8th May.
Living: In South Italy, Catona.
Family: None, everyone is dead.
Relationship: Girlfriend, Nicole "Angel" Pryde.
Work: Tourist guide.
Arrested for: Drug dealing, and drugs in his system while driving.
Hobbies: Motorcycles, music and parties.

That son of a bitch, I'll f*cking kill him in the most brutal way I can even think of. Nicole belongs to me, she's my Angel. Not his. Antonio looked at Nicole one last time before he decided to make his way to poor little Sebastian and slit his throat of.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Nicole woke up with a head ache like hell and the first thing she saw was a note on the nightstand on her left. She picked it up and started to read it;

"Good morning, Nicole. I hope you had a good nights sleep, there's painkillers in the kitchen and towels and a few clothes in the wardrobe in the bathroom. I'm out for some business things so I'll be home in a few hours. My guards are keeping an eye on you so you don't do something stupid, so you know.

You won't be able to escape this, my dear. I'll lock you up in the dungeons if you even tries to escape from me again, I dare to do that because you already know who I am. Right, princess?

- Antonio."

If he thought that Nicole wouldn't try to escape, he was really wrong. Nicole would do everything it takes to get home to her family again. She didn't know where the hell she was. And she was worried over her boyfriend Sebastian, was he okay? They had dated for almost 3 years, Nicole didn't want to lose him now, they had discussed a marriage and even future children just a few days ago and then this shit happened to her.

Nicole watched the clock who was 10:30 AM. Nicole sighed and got up from the bed and she went for the bathroom. The bathroom was actually placed in this giant bedroom so Nicole did guess this was the master bedroom. Nicole took out a towel from the wardrobe and stripped out of the T-shirt and her underwear's that covered her body. Nicole went into the shower and turned the hot water on.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Nicole was done with the shower after about one hour, so she began to dry her hair and body and then went to look in the wardrobe after some clothes. Nicole was pretty shocked when the clothes was the same size she usually use. The question is who the clothes belongs to, she thought. Nicole choose to put on a bra and panties in a pink color, and then a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top. She walked out of the bathroom and took a look in the mirror on the wall.

"Wow, my piercings is really beautiful to this top!" Nicole said with a short smile to herself. Nicole actually had two hip piercings and a belly button piercing. She didn't realize that someone stood behind her until he spoke.

"You are, indeed. But you show too much skin, kitten." Nicole could feel his breath against her neck, and a shiver went down her spine. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her back to his chest.

"You can't control what I am wearing, and this was in the wardrobe!" Nicole said, maybe with a little too much confidence.

"Oh, yes. I can control what you're wearing. If you don't want me to bend you over my knees right now you'll do as you're told and go change, am I understood?" He said with a husky, low voice.

Damn, my submissive side liked this game even if it was with the wrong person but hell no, I won't play along with this Devil. I do whatever I want and this is not what I wanted, Nicole thought.

"No. I don't listen to what you're saying. Maybe if you said that you're dying, but otherwise? Bloody f*cking no. And I'd be pretty happy if you died, so you know that." Woops, a way too much confidence again. His grip around her waist tightened and Nicole stiffened while taking deep breaths.

"Go. Change. I'll give you more chance, then I'll bend you over and you won't be able to walk for at least one week!" He growled in her ear, and his tone was full with anger.

"Y-yes, sir.." Nicole mumbled and he let her go. Nicole knew exactly what he meant by that, because Sebastian and she had played those "games" before. Those "games" are in the category BDSM, and this Monster was really into that stuff. Nicole turned around to face him and he had a big smirk on his face.

"Good girl. It wasn't that bad, right?" Nicole didn't answer him and went straight to the bathroom and changed her crop top to a white t-shirt instead. Nicole needed to escape before he would hurt her, or even rape her. I need a plan, and that is really quick, Nicole thought.