Part Twenty-One

One month later...

Antonio stood in front of Nikolay. Antonio's shirt was covered in blood; but not his blood. It was Nikolays blood, but that didn't satisfy Antonio at all. He wanted Nikolays organs on the floor; ripped out from his body.

Nikolays head hung low, his body was too weak. With no food and just water he had lost a serious amount of weight, a weight-loss that could kill. But Antonio made sure that they'd keep Nikolay alive for as long as possible, he wanted him to suffer. Nikolay hadn't done anything too serious; but the thought of Nikolay trying to steal his fiancée was serious enough to give him this treatment. And Antonio's men had agreed with him; no one was allowed to steal Nicole away from their Boss.

Antonio had kept Nikolay alive for almost three weeks, but that barely succeeded; Antonio had very bad anger issues, and keep himself calm was an impossible mission.

"You know what day it is tomorrow, Nikolay?" Nikolay watched his boss slowly, shaking his head.

"Nicole and I are getting married tomorrow, doesn't that sounds fun?"

"N-No, boss.. It does not,"

"And why so, Nikolay? Are you jealous?"

"She will never be yours, she belongs to me,"

Antonio stabbed Nikolay in his hand with his knife; those words were like poison to his ears. Nicole belongs to me only, asshole.

"What makes you think that Nicole belongs to you, Nikolay? Tell me, because I'd really want to fucking now,"

"The way she looks at me, Hell, she even asked me to save her from you," Nikolay answered as he smirked shortly, he didn't have the strength to do much mir than that.

"That, asshole, was before. It's a new beginning for the two of us, you know? We'll be married in 3 weeks, who do you think she would choose now? You, who has nothing to give her? Or me, the man who can buy her the whole world if she asks for its? That's a pretty clear answer to me,"

Nikolay snarled, he knew he hadn't a chance. "Why not ask Nicole herself? We won't know for sure before she has said her opinion,"

"Do you honestly think I would bring my pregnant fiancée down here, huh? She's fucking pregnant, has gone through more trauma than anyone else and you suggest that I, her fucking fiancé should bring her down here?!"

"That's exactly what I think, Antonio. You're a smart guy, figure it out,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nicole laid on her bed, her back ache from her belly that had begin to grow even more now. She's in week 23 after all, her stomach was supposed to grow at this stage. But her anxiety destroyed her sleep.

Nicole had been to a psychologist twice a week since her parents moved in here, but due to her pregnancy the psychologist couldn't write any prescriptions on sleeping pills. She had anxiety over everything, she had been given the diagnosis General Anxiety Disorder (GAD), and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); everything from getting kidnapped in the first place, to how she would do with the adoption. Who would she choose as the new parents? She have had a meeting with three couples, all of them couldn't get children on their own so adoption was the best answer. But Nicole didn't know what to do, was she even sure she wanted to give the child away?

Antonio had promised to adopt the child if she kept it, but the child would also remind her of that time in the basement. Was she stable enough? Was she stable enough mentally to actually take care of a child that was created because of a rapist? Or was she just egoistic to think this way?