Part Eleven

Nicole didn't know where she was. The last thing she remembered was her trying to kill herself, and now she's in a.. Park? It's a big beautiful waterfall connected to a beach here, and there is a bar with drinks in it, too. It's like a vacation paradise for teenagers, except for the fact that there's no sign of anyone else than her here.

"H-Hello? Is it anyone here with me..?!" Echo. There must be someone here, I can't be the only one in this beautiful place. Fucking hell.. This is scary, but atleast the only thing she felt was relaxed. No worries, no sadness, no pain.

It's peaceful here, everything is so calm and wind quiet. Nicole wished that she could share this moment with someone, someone who isn't him. She watched the sea, the water was crystal blue. Simply beautiful. She could see.. She could see herself being in a hospital room; with a doctor trying to save her.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

"One, two three. CLEAR!" Shock.

"No pulse, recharging. One, two, three. CLEAR!" Shock.

"We've got a pulse, boss. She will survive. We just need to bandage her wrists and put her on some medicines."

"Thank you, Doctor."

"No problem, boss. I wish you the best of luck with her. A nurse will be here shortly to bandage her wrists again." Antonio nodded. He sat down on a chair beside the hospital bed; talking to Nicole's unconscious body. A female nurse came in and bandaged her wrists as the doctor promised.

Antonios soft lips brushed Nicole's lips once as he had placed her head on his arm. He crawled up on the bed, and they laid there, he being conscious and her being unconscious. He held her body close, it was like watching an unreal movie. Nicole couldn't handle this anymore. And her mind went black.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Nicole opened her eyes for the first time in she don't know for his long it was. It felt like she've been asleep for years. She scanned the hospital room, noticing Antonio sitting on a chair in the corner of the room sleeping.

The room was simply white with hospital instruments all over the place. She was hooked to some kind of machine that checked my pulse and other stuff she didn't know about. Nicole's wrists and ankles were tied to the bed, so she couldn't move how hard she tried. She let out a big sigh and tried to bite of one red cable that was resting on her chest without success.

And then Nicole sneezed. She fucking sneezed of all things she could've done. Antonio woke up too fast for her liking; meeting her eyes as he stood up from the chair. He softly walked towards the hospital bed without breaking the gaze from her.

"Nicole, we to talk,"