Chapter 6: A Bro In Need

P.O.V. Jaune

I was laughing with Ren when Nora told us about Ruby dancing to Justin Wolf at the hotel one night.

"Where is Qrow?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know..." I scratched the back of my head. Tonight felt off, I didn't want to say anything to anyone. It has been awhile since beacon was taken over by grim, and I lost...... Phyrra. I had Ruby now she was making life great again. She said that (Y/n) cheated on her, then Qrow said he sat him get eaten by grim.

"Jaune? You okay?" Ruby was staring into my eyes.

"Oh YA! I'm fine, I just really miss someone..." I replied, I heard footsteps I front of us. I looked forward, they stopped I got up and drew my sword," Who's there!"

"Me...." The voice took a step further. Ren, Nora, and Ruby got into attack formation, "I'll ask again wh-" I was cut off when I saw who...

P.O.V. (Y/n)

As You walked out from the brush, Jaune was shocked along with everyone else," It's me, you goof." Neo followed me out. Ruby pulled out her weapon," Get away from her (Y/n)!" You looked at Neo then back at Ruby. You pulled out your sword, You took your shield off your back and covered Neo with it," That's no way to talk to my girlfriend!" Ruby's jaw dropped.

"Where's Phyrra?" You asked Jaune, his face turned sad.

"S-She didn't make it....." Ruby grabbed Jaune's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jaune, I came here for ..... You." Jaune took a step back," Jaune, come with me. We can finally be bros again. With me, Neo, Mercury, Emerald, and Cinder." At the sound of Mercury's voice Ruby held her weapon tighter. At the sound of Cinder they all pulled out there weapons on you.

"You're crazy! She killed Phyrra!" Ren yelled.

"Jaune, please. I need you, not make me kill you too!" Neo pulled out her phone and contacted Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald to come to us. Neo turned on the tracker.

"No! In fact we will take you prisoner!!" Jaune ran at you.

"I'm sorry Jaune." You stopped time, walking over to Jaune you took his shield and sword, broke them both and threw them on the ground. You then please pushed him to the ground. Walking over to Ren and Nora you took Nora's hammer and slammed it into Ren. You then took Ren's guns and stuck Nora in a tree. You finally made your way to Ruby, "Where's your Uncle now!?" You looked around.

Surrounded by gunfire from Qrow," Nice one old man. You found me but your too later!" Grabbing Ruby and throwing her into the gunfire, you walked back to your spot then unfroze time," Fuck my I used up all my power."

All I can do now is dodge and attack with my weapons

Neo grabbed my shoulder. As you looked forward You saw Qrow holding Ruby, Nora stuck, Ren out cold and Jaune weapon less. "Why, why (Y/n)?" Jaune asked looking at you.

"Vengeance, Vengeance on those who hurt me." You pointed at Qrow," You robbed me of love, But someone showed me the light." You looked at Neo then back at Qrow." I'm going to kill you, Yang, then Blake!" Qrow rushed at you. He swung, you broken into mirror pieces. You and Neo hid in the brush waiting for backup. Neo was staring at you,"What?" She pulled out her phone and started texting. You got a text from her.

<You are a cocky shit, that's why I love you.> she kissed your cheek, causing it to turn red. "Your timing is the best." You chuckled. Before you could say another word Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald showed up. As you all walked back, Nora was lifting up Ren while Ruby was holding Jaune. Qrow was drinking in the back of them.

"Ready to run? Or die?" Emerald said. Causing them all to look at you. Qrow nodded. They ran and he stayed behide.

Let me show them real power....

What the hell!? I thought you were just a dream!?

Let me kill the man.....

And my leader and girlfriend? No thanks... I'm not letting you take over my body......

You will be devoured by my power, You will kill the ones yo-

Just shut up, and let me fight!

Before You could snap out of your daze. Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald were at tacking Qrow.
"Come on kid! We don't have all day!" Mercury yelled. Neo grabbed your shoulder. You smirked, You pulled out your dust covered arrows are started shooting for Qrow. One caught him in the shoulder. Before he could take it out his full arm froze in ice. You shot his legs and his other shoulder. He became a frozen statue leaving his head.

"N-Nice job kid. Wasn't too hard am I right?" You walked up to him.

"Shut up, all I want to know is why? Why did you lie to Ruby!?" You aimed your Shield-Bow at his head and switched the arrows to explosive dust.

"To protect you, you're a monster. With that power you can kill anyone at anytime. I knew I should've killed you before..." You lowered your shield, and walked away.

"You guys can finish this asshole." Neo ran to your side and grabbed your hand.

You should have killed him....

And you should have been silent

Let me give you my power!

So you can prove that old fart right!? No, I will control your power piece by piece. I'm almost there just need to cover a couple more then master switching them out without losing my power, simple!

In theory yes... But in reality you WILL bow to me!!

Neo grabbed your hand tight looking up at you, you smiled," I'm fine, no need to worry about me." You kissed her forehead.

Oh, but she should be worried, worried that her boyfriend is a killer, a monster, and true animal!!! Waiting to be released from its cage. When that happens no one will save you. Not even your Neo!

Or I can save her kick your ass and win.

How do you plan to "kick my ass" when you can't see me?

Fuck.

(A/N: YAY!!! Qrows dead, now Blake and Yang are left. Who is next? Find out next time on..... Never mind. So this came as a shock to me but Book I has 100+ Votes, and 2.8+K reads!! Book II -AKA this one- has 700+Views and 40+ votes, and we are only on chapter 6!!! I will update before Sunday like I said 3 chapters a week now. And this is my longest chapter with 1000+ words.... Damn anyways hope you all enjoyed!!)