Chapter 11: Darkness

Yes!! HAHAHAHA

You felt your body become empty, almost hallow.

"Oh god! It hurts!" You yelled out as your body became fueled with this darkness

Ssshhhh, it's my time now! You stood up, but it wasn't you. You didn't have control of yourself. The voice took over!

"Now, it's my turn to fight. (Y/n) is out of the picture. It's only me! Darksider!" He chuckled, Adam was standing back in amazement.

"So much power." Adam readied his sword again. Before he could attack, Darksider was be hide him and sent him flying into the tents.

"Holy crap, Cinnder we should go!" Emerald ran off, Cinnder followed with Mercury hurting be hide. Neo sat and watched in horror. Adam came back rushing as Darksider.

Why can't I do anything!?

You're the voice in MY head now!

Darksider grabbed Adam's sword and shattered it,"Now boy, I say your good byes!" Darksider grabbed Adam's head. He tried to get out of it. Your heard a crunch and saw Adam's head crushed together.

"Who's next!?" Darksider looked at the whitefang running away, then saw Blake, Yang, and Ruby tied up,"Perfect!"

"(Y/n), we want to be friends again please!" Ruby pleaded.

"There is no (Y/n), only Darksider!" He swung at Ruby, but stopped half way.

I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!!

You annoying brat, let me do my job!

Out of no where Neo jumped into the picture. She stood in front. Arms out, she had a tears in her eyes. She wanted her back.

Neo.....

"Perfect Timing!!" Darksider was about to hit Neo, but a bright light stopped him,"What the?"

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!!" You were outside of Darksider, you both stared at each other.

"My turn!" You said with a smirk.

(A/n: Who's ready for a fight!? Sorry this is a short chapter but The fight will be a long one :D )