Chapter 10: Well Then

-Walking to Adam's Camp
P.O.V. (Y/n)

You began to walk with Cinder, Neo, Mercury, and Emerald to Adam's camp. "I can't wait to see this match!" Mercury said cracking his knuckles.

"I got my money on Adam!" Emerald said," No hard feelings (Y/n)."

"Sure...." You said looking at Emerald. Neo clinched onto your arm,"I'm guessing you're nervous of me losing?" Neo nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm going to kick his ass!"  Neo smiled.

As you all got there, Adam was waiting for you.

"If you best me, you get my love and her friends." Adam moved I saw Blake, Ruby, Yang, Jaune, Ren, and Nora. "They came to set my love free and go for you!" He held his sword at me.

"That's a shame..." You chuckled.

"What is?" Adam said getting ready.

"You won't see your love EVER again!" You used your semblance slowing down time. Only to find out Adam used the same thing!

(A/N: I know that's not true but, it makes it more interesting.)

"Did you think I was that weak?" Adam smirked running at me. The frozen in time as you and Adam fought.

"You seem to have forgotten. I'm the strongest one here!" You activated your new semblance.

"How! You can't have two!" Adam yelled jumping back in shock.

"You're right I can't have two..... I have a shit ton!" You rushed Adam, as you took out your sword and stabbed his leg he stabbed your shoulder. Your left shoulder was covered in blood while Adam was using his sword to stand.

"You know, It's a shame, so much power fell into your hands. You are still are weak, your aura will deplete  faster than mine!"

Shit he's right! I'm starting to lose focus....

Give in boy, let me give you power!!

As you and Adam continue slashing swords you felt yourself return to reality. Soon after your legs, arms, and back were sliced. You yelled in pain. You fell on the floor. Adam appeared," Told you." He walked up to you on the floor.

"Time to finish this." He stabbed you straight in the back,leaving the sword. Neo watched in horror.

SHIT! NOT LIKE THIS!!!

The world slowly started to turn black.

NO!!!

Last Chance boy, let me give you power!!

......Alright.....