Chapter 13: The Final Chapter <Lemon>

Your vision was blurred, you were trying to wake yourself up. Your head ached, body was recovered from sleeping. Your eyes shot open when it all came back to you. You sat up," Neo!?"

The room you were in was from Atlas. It looked like your families house.

"How the hell?" You got out of your bed. This was almost like your room. You looked at your pictures on your big dresser. "(BFF), (Brother), (Brothers Love)." Just then Neo walked in. She looked at you, dead in the eyes. After awhile she tackled you to the ground. Kissing you all over.

"I missed you too." She got up and handed you a note.

<(Y/n) I've moved us away from Cinder. This is a house I found in a abounded town. Cinder destroyed it awhile back. We will be safe here. I kinda made us leave Cinders crew.>

"So she destroyed this town?" Neo nodded.

Bye Bye Mom and Dad...

Neo grabbed your arm.
"Yes?" You said, you them realized she didn't have her skirt on. Which confused you a bit.

"N-Neo where's your skirt?" You blushed a bit. Neo smirked and walked towards the bed. She laid herself on the bed, in a sexy position. She motioned for you to come forth.

Hell, after her killing Darksider might as well

You got up and walked to the bed. You crawled over Neo. You began kissing her neck. She tensed up, she put her hands on your back. She then removed you from her neck to her mouth. Her tongue pushed in your lips. You opened your mouth, you both fought for dominance. While you struggled to win, you didn't notice Neo undid your belt and zipper. You began to blush a bit.When you noticed.

You both pulled back from one another. "Are you sure about this?" You asked with a smirk. Neo smirked back and nobbled her head. Bringing you back into another steamy kiss. She pushed you down on the bed and started taking off her outfit. She madly blushed as you started at her body.

She threw her top over your face. So you won't stare as she undid her bra. As you removed the clothing from your face. You saw her bra fall off. She looked at you and flustered up. You grabbed her, but of the neck and pulled her into a kiss. You pulled off you pants as you two continued. She slowly started kissing her way down to your member. She looked at is for a moment.

God, Please don't think it's small.

She gulped, So slowly started putting your member into her mouth. She started bobbing her head while looking up at you. As you moaned as she continued, she started fingering herself.

Right when I was about to reach my climax she stopped. She wiped her mouth, Looking back up at me. "So, Umm. Now wha-" She stopped by climbing on top of me. "Oh, Are you sure?" She nobed her head. I saw lust in her eyes, she started to lower herself onto your member. She looked like she was moaning, but no sound came out. Once she was all the way down, she laid on your chest. "You okay?" You asked, as she looked up at you. She slowly nodded and go back onto of you. She started moving her hips. You moaned with pleasure. She beings to bounce up and down. You moan louder, She scratched your chest as she continued to bounce on your member. You began to massage her chest. She had her mouth open, she looked like she was at her climax so were you. With one final bounce you both came on each other. She clasped on your chest. She hugged you, you hugged back and whispered into her ear," I love you Neo, Thank you for saving me...."

(A/N: THAT'S ONE WAY TO END IT!!! wait? You guys want more?..... Fine....)

*One Month Later*

You and Neo ran away from Cinder and her evil plans, as for the rest of Team RWBY. Neo let them go, but threaten to kill them all if she sees any of them again. Cinder took control of the world, You and Neo live in your old town. Rebuilding it and Repopulating it so one day you can rise up from the mess. As for your brother, he died with your parents. In his sleep you found his body, next to the pile of ashes. He put up one hell of a fight.

(A/N: There..... As for you all who read my newest post on Wattpad, Yes I am writing a New RWBY story..... What you might ask? Welp. Wattpad Writer x Team RWBY. Who's all in? well for starters Me, Slientshyguy, and Lordrob99. With the read join us, Lordrob will be is his OC while I'll just be me and Slientshyguy will be his OC. Thanks for 100 FOLLOWERS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I will see you all in the next book <3 ~Butterz)