Chapter 9: Amends

P.O.V. (Y/n)

As you count down the days till you kill Adam and Blake. You felt a odd emotion come over you.

Why am I so pissed with them? Yang I understand.... Or I was a terrible boyfriend. Blake left me because of Adam..... Ruby dumped me cause of Qrow. I killed Qrow....  I just seem like a crazy ex now after killing Weiss. Jesus Christ.....

You want to kill them. THEY ABANDONED YOU. LET YOUR SINS TAKEOVER AND KILL THEM!!!

So your my sins? My semblance..... Has a fucking Sin side!? So like Light and Darkness. Easy I just got to make amends and You should go away again.

NO BOY YOU MUST KILL!!!

Ya Ya. Sure.

P.O.V. Ruby

As I made my way back to Yang. I began to think.

I maybe should say sorry to (Y/n)....... I was a bit harsh dumping him like that. Now he's fallen into darkness. He joined Cinder.

"We got to get him back." Jaune said aloud.

"What!?" Nora yelled.

"Jaune is right. He is our friend! We need to save him from Cinder!" I said with a hope," first we have to get Yang. She would help if she found out."

They all agreed. As we continued our way back to my house, I felt....... (Y/n)'s power. He was doing something wrong and he didn't know. We have to save him from Cinder. All I want to know is where's Blake?

P.O.V. Blake

-At a WhiteFang camp.... Chained to a Pole.

"Adam you don't have to do this! We don't need violence to bring justice to the human race." I pleaded but Adam just blew me off.

"After leaving the WhiteFang to join beacon, your lucky to still be alive! Cinder wants to met me here and I will kill you on the spot! I heard she is bringing your ex. What was his name again?" Adam said scratching his head.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled out in shock.

"That's it! I will turn him into ash!" Adam left me alone.

I wish I told (Y/n) the truth. Now he's going to die cause of me..... I wish I didn't stab him or leave him.... What have I done!?

P.O.V (Y/n)

As you begin to relax Neo grabs your arm.

"Huh? What is it sweetheart?" Neo turned a light shade of pink. She texted you. You pulled out your phone.

<You love me right?>

You grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss. After what felt like year. You two broke apartfrpm the kiss, "Yes my Neo, I love you! There is no one I'd be with than you." She hugs you.

"Do you think what we are doing is wrong?" Neo looks at you with a confused face," I mean if we are killing other people just to get our way. Doesn't that make us the bad people? I don't know it could all just be in my head...." Neo had a worried look on her face. She kissed your cheek. You smiled.

I'm never letting you go.

(A/n: Sorry this is late. I was going to post this last night BUT a Skype call happened and I forgot about it. At least it's here now.....)