Chapter 8: Prepare

As the grim rushed you. All you did was pull out your sword. Not equipping your shield. As a Beowolf jump to attack, you swung lighting fast. More jumped at once and all at once they fell. Not one Beowolf could get near you. All you left be hide you was ashes from the grim. Soon a DeathStalker appeared out of now where. The more you killed the move came at you.

All you did was stand still, the DeathStalker came at you only to have its limbs cut off seconds later. After a solid hour of killing the grim stopped coming. You were breathing heavily. One grim popped out of a concer, a big Beowolf. You took a deep breath. As you was in front of you about to bite your head of. You just smirk. Your semblance let you slice the Beowolf with out it laying a finger on you. As it slowly turned to ash you looked out at the piles of ashes around you.

So I strike hella fast with my sword and it causes them to turn to ash? Sweet!

It also lets you use little amounts of aura, can you be anymore Stupid?

Can you be ANY nicer!?

No, but I can-

Give me amazing power I know, jackass

P.O.V. Cinder

As I, Neo, Emerald, and Mercury watched (Y/n) from a far. We saw he finished the onslaught of grim.

"He truly is a warrior of great strength, Now Mercury, You will fight him tonight."

"What!? No! He won't fight me and if he does I will die!" Mercury complained. Emerald chuckled cause Mercury to stare at her with a pissy face.

"I will stop him before he does. Now Neo, you will be bait."  Her eyes widened then shook her head no.

"Why not?" She pulled out her phone and I got a quick text.

<I love him! He would never forgive me! And turn on us. Make him fight Adam! He doesn't like him or Adams girlfriend.>

"I see..... Mercury, Neo just saved your life." Mercury ex hailed. "I will be off, he is going to be night soon, be careful. I must make a call." If that I walked off.

P.O.V (Y/n)

"Jeez can there be more?" You speak aloud.

"I don't know can there be?" Mercury came out of nowhere.

"Oh, hey Mercury. What are you doing?" You ask Mercury.

"For warning. You must prepare to kill a man that won't give in to anyone. He will die for his love." With those words You knew who you was going to kill.

"Adam and Blake?" You smiled with joy. "Perfect!" You put your sword back on its holder. As you and Mercury went back Neo's small house. Which looked somewhat of a cabin. Mercury started talking.

"You know Neo and Roman were close right?"

"How close we talking? Like Dad and Daughter? Brother and Sister? Or Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" You asked putting your hands in your pocket.

"Well, in all honesty it seemed more like Dad and Daughter then anything else. Roman protected Neo, he loved her dear. Damn shame he died. If someone didn't get him put in jail maybe he would still be alive." That statement sent a shiver up your spine.

Shit! I was the one would got in caught, can I be blamed?

HAHAHAHA, you fucked yourself there boy. Not only will you give into my power! But you we betray your comrades a second time! Brilliant!!

Dude, Creepy ass voice. Please SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You are such a fucking Debbie Downer...

"You okay (Y/n)?" You snapped back to reality.

"Oh, ya I'm fine.... Just a little thinking." You answered.

"Good think about how you will win!" Mercury said with a smirk.

If I can.....