Oh tony!?

We flew to Tony's place on a plane. Which i fell asleep on to. I was tired. A lot had happened to me the last three days.

---

"Tony you need to actually take care of her." hawk eye said it in a whisper.

Tony snorted feeling insulted. "Why wouldn't i?" He said it annoyed with the stupid words coming from his mouth.

Hawk eye sighed, "i mean as in don't forget shes there because you always get sucked in to one of your projects." He said it trying to sound less rude i guess. "She should be staying up all night partying ether. " he said his final words.

--------

I yawned opening my eyes, i was surprised to find my self in a bed no longer on the plane. The room was filled with blue and white colors. Like the curtains and the sheets were blue. And the carpet was white. I wonder if I'm at Tony's? I rolled out of bed. Sunlight streamed threw the window, it was pretty.

"Good morning miss rose." A male voice said it in a comforting tone.

I froze startled, I looked around, no one? What the hell? "Who's there?"i asked it waiting. Then i remembered, he has a robot guy. I guess that was him then?

He 'sighed',"i am Jarvis."After a pause he continued. "Don't worry Tony will be here shortly." He said it then cut out.

I looked out the window, i was so high up.... the view of the city was surprisingly beautiful. But it also made me realize how people live such different lives.

There was a click like a door openning."Morning rose." Tony walked in.

I smiled, "tony, hey!" I hugged him. I had slept great.

He looked shocked, "well glad to see that your in a good mood." He said it with a smirk.

I laughed, "awesome room, who's is it?" I asked looking around. It looked like no one even lived in it.

"Mine its my blue room." he grinned.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? its a bit girly." I giggled it.

He starred at me, "you know i can agree but... i love this room. so are you hungry?" He asked heading toward the door.

I nodded, " yeah... and ummm... that mans voice...?" I pointed at the cieling.

At first he gave me a what? Face but ten realization crossed his face. "Oh Jarvis, he's my best friend... i created him." He told me waving me along.

I laughed a little, "pretty bad when you have to make your friends." I wa just messing around.

He simply rolled his eyes. "Shut up, come on"

I followed him, " so this is were you live?" I asked looking into fancy looking rooms.

He nodded, "this is actually avengers head quarters." he clapped him hands. We walked into a elevator, he pressed a button.

I noddedunderstanding, " So everyone lives here?" I asked.

He nodded, "but since your in my custody for now, you will live here and at my actual house. But mostly you will stay here." He pinched my cheek. "At least until you dad returns." He continued.

I grinned this is so freaking awesome! "So whats here to eat?" I asked getting hungry.

He shrugged, "Don't know depends what hawk eyes making."

My eyes widened, "he cooks?" Is there anything that man couldn't do?! I was just surprised. It kinda reminded me that most avengers are actually humans deep down. I bit the inside of my mouth deep in though for a moment.

Tony nodded, "yes he does." He just raised a brow at me. The doors opened into a kitchen and dinning room that were huge.

"Rose! hey!" Bruce waved at me from the table. i walked over hugging him. "Hi, Bruce." I greeted him with a smile.

I was surprised to see everyone in normal clothes. "What no suit or armor?" i said it smiling at hawk eye.

He laughed, looking down at his pan. "And you seem to love that outfit." He slung back jokingly.

I gaped at him, "hey i haven't gotten any clothing yet!" Damn sas!

Tony perked up, "oh! i haven't even showed her to her room." He face palmed.

I looked over at him, "i have a room already?" I mean its been like two freaking days like god damn.

He grinned, "well of course... its your room from your old house...." He shrugged saying it nonchalantly.

I thought of mom, i wonder if shes okay? I ate eggs in silence. my old room... i miss the house actually so having my room makes me feel better.

I heard a laugh and looked up. "Shes a fan guys" tony said it laughing.

Bruce raised him eye brows, "a fan?" He took a bite of eggs.

He held up one of my figurines! "She has all sorts of superhero stuff!" He said it eyeing me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "yes i having superpowers , dreamed of being a hero, is that a bad thing?" I said it blushing deeply.

Hawk eye laughed, "no its actually cute." He teased me.

Cute... " well I'm ready to change." I mumbled feeling all dirty now thanks to him. Tony walked me to my room which was on the same floor as his blue room.

"Your dad stays on this floor too, and also Bruce and hawk eye." He expain once reache outside My door.

It had my door even. I deep blue color and wood. I nodded walking into my room... i froze. i really was my room... except the bed was a bigger size and the room was bigger. But everything else was the same. the posters, the wallpaper, the carpet, the sheets even.

"Its not the all exact things just copy's." He told me placing the figurine on a shelf. "There is obviously more to." He gestured to a shelf and books.

I smiled, "thats fine." I was so excited and happy. I touched it. I was so amazed that he had done this for me.

He turned me toward a door. "all your new clothes are in your closet." He told me sounding happy himself.

I walked over to the door, and opened it. "Holy..." My mouth hing open at the rows and rows of clothes. I would never need new clothes ever... As long as i stay this size.

He laughed saying,"Yeah... i got more."

I nodded, "well I'm going to get in a shower. Thank you so much Tony!" I said it wanting to relax and get clean. He nodded leaving my room.
I lay on my bed, "wow." I ended up getting in a nice, hot shower. This was really nice.