My lord

The doors swung open,i took a deep breath as we walked into the very open hall. Well maybe it was a room, i cant remember what it would be called anyway... ether way it was a big room.

The columns shot up thick and high, rows of them went down the hall room until the end where a thrown sat with a man in it.

Oh man... I'm getting nervous! as we walked closer and closer i couldn't help but reach out and grab my dads arm/hand. i held on like i was going to blow away it i didn't. he just chuckled and patted my head with his other free hand. "do not worry lady rose." he squeezed my hand gently.

Maids i guess they were eyed us like we were naked or something, goodness i feel like I'm being violated. i took a deep breath, come on girl its your grandpa! yeah just your all powerful king god thousand times your age grandpa...yeah don't worry about a thing.

"Thor nice of you to return home, how is earth? still fighting left and right? you know they can not learn to defend them selves with gods helping them." His voice was stirn, loud but it had a caring ness to it.

"Father, we have helped many lands in many realms! what does it matter if i help earth or the others?" Thor replyed, he sounded a bit annoyed. this must be a repeated subject. He felt tense to...

I sighed aloud, i nearly stopped breathing when i realized how loud it was though. But i couldn't change anything, attention was all on me suddenly.

"Who's this? have you fallen for yet another mortal?"

"No father my heart will forever belong to jane foster... but i have told you haven't i?" Thor sounded a bit sad, i bit my lip trying not to think to much on that.

"I would like to introduce you to lady rose foster...my daughter and your granddaughter. " He went in front of me pulling my hood down, and everything was a lot brighter. I didn't really know what to do so i bowed. "Hello sir."

"Well heavens she has manners, must have gotten that from her mother." he said it amused, he waved me forward. "come her you two." we both made our way up the steps to his thrown. "she looks just like one of us, well just like you i should say." he touched my face, "i didn't think i would be a grandfather so soon.... or to a mortal... "

"Father" Thor crossed his arms, guess that struck a nerve. "do you have a heart?"

Odin sighed and nodded, "but of course my son, may i not speak my mind?" he held my hands, turning back to me. "She is the first daughter in a very long time..."

"I am?"

He seemed glad to hear me speak, "yes, so i welcome you to Asgard my dear grand daughter.

I smiled looking around, "thank you my lord, i mean...odin?" what was i to call him? was grandpa or grandfather to much? he laughed, " call me something in the grandpa area."

"Is grandfather alright?" i asked, he nodded. "so what do you have planned for your daughter? surely your Thor and the daughter of his will have to fight on earth am i correct? But she is also a lady of Asgard."

Oh man...i just realized... "will i rule in the future?!" i must have sounded panic because my dad reached over grabbing my soulders, "only if you wish to... you have a right to stay on earth unlike me." i looked at my grandfather and he nodded. "but you will have duties here... it is also your home."

I nodded, "i will have to rule... unless he plans on having more kids."i threw my thumb at my dad. "I do not mind taking responsablitie."

Odin looked at Thor and smirked, "oh silence father." Thor said it rollin his eyes.

"Odin! we need you in the -" "i am talking to someone."he cut him off we looked down at a guard kneeling before odin, haha i forgot he was king for a hot minuete.

"You know Thor why don't you have to wear those cloaks here." Thor nodded pulling mine off and his, the guard looked at me confused. "a mortal?" odin shoot him a look that made him bow his head down, "sorry my king..."

"You may go." he nodded to us, we headed down the steps and started toward the door.

"See! it was not that bad!" his booming voice echoed off the walls, i laughed.

The doors swung open again, we went to the court yard were people trained. "Thor odinson it has felt like many life times!"

"Fandral!" A blonde haired man and Thor clashed in a manly hug. I smiled at it, "it has been a long time, how i miss you four!" Three others walked over a women and two men a bigger one and a Asian looking one.

Fandral came up to me, he held my shoulders. a smile on his face, "you must be lady rose! you have a face of beauty!"

I blushed, "thanks... yes I'm rose." He smushed me against his armor which hurt."ouch..."

"She does not have armor on watch it fandral."Thor said it with a fatherly voice, sif laughed. "you a father? thats something very strang."

She turned to me, she raised a eye brow . "may i ask what you are wearing?"i laughed, "earth clothes... though i wouldn't mind changing."

She nodded, "very strange clothes." I was wearing my pjs actually... it was just fuzzy pants and a tank top though. i couldn't fit them in my bag so i just wore them.

Thor scratched his head, "i had not noticed... we will get you some clothes made... but do you have any of your normal clothes? I'm sure sif will like your outfit from yesterday."

I covered my mouth trying not to laughed, "you are funny... i have some clothes..." sif showed me to a side room off from the court yard.

I changed into a outfit i had brung, which was a pair of black flexible leather pants and a tank top. I didn't have any shoes!!?? what? i put then in here.... oh crap... i left them on my bed... shit. i have is my slippers. i shoved them in my bag.

I walked over to them barefoot, "do you care if i wear no shoes? i forgot them on earth all i have is slippers." i looked up and was shocked to see everyone with no shoes or armor on.

Umm... "you do not have armor so you will have to train like this." sif said it nodding to thor. "he suggested to fight like this."

"Fight? gosh i just got here and your training me already? i just kicked your ass isn't that prof i can take a break?"

Sif looked at thor, "well then... she shall fight me."

I groaned, "10 minuetes... so i can at least get ready." she nodded, "sure, great improve on the outfit though." i smiled.

"Fandral why don't you go take her for a walk? " hogun said it looking at thor. " i would like to talk to Thor alone."

Fandral hooked arms with me, "does the lovely lady wish to go on a walk?" i smiled, "sure why not?"