As hard as i can

"201...202...203..." I couldn't do anymore. I took a deep breath letting my body rest on the floor. Ive been training everyday as hard as I could. I finally got to 203 push ups a day! I smiled to myself. I rolled on to my back and starred up at the ceiling of the training room. I sat up, and took another deep breath and cringed. I stink like sweat! gross! I stood up and cleaned up the room real fast. I headed out the door, hmm... should i have a bubble bath or a hot shower? I sighed, they both sound so good. I stretched trying to ease my muscles.

I heard a gasp, "wow! look at rose!" tonys voice echoed down the ship halls, I turned slowly. Tonys back! its been so very long! I smiled and ran down the hall.

"Tony!" I tackled him, we hit the ground sliding a little. "its been nearly a year!" I hugged him tight, "Every one's been gone for so long! Always going on missions!"

He sat up and laughed. "its has been a very long time! Wow a year? That's sad." He frowned for a moment then smiled again. He patted my head. "hey isn't your dad coming home soon?" He said it trying to see the positive.

That's right, he sent a message saying he had to stay longer. It ha made me angry at first but i have learned a few things over the year. I had to trust him on his choices and understand that he was part of Asgard and had to help them. "That's right! It's been a year and a half since I've join here!" I stood up and helped tony up.

Tony sighed, "well you have gotten stronger haven't you? and its only been a year but my god you have grown quiet a bit...look at your hair its long... must be the god in you." He said it staying silent for a moment. He looked away nervously, "yes grown up..." He mumbled it.

I blinked then I grinned. "Hey Tony your not turning into a pervert are you?" I said it jokingly to mess with him. He looked completely caught off guard, and shocked. I laughed, "oh im only joking, your what like 25?" I asked saying that so he would feel like a old perverted guy.

He sighed, "26 actually." He rubbed his chin, "and your almost 20?" he looked at me, comparing my height to his. "gotten taller to." He said with a grin.

I started to walk down the hall, "well duh... Hey ill meet you in Clint's room." I told him as I ran off down the hall, and went to my room. I stripped and showered, afterwards I stood in front of my mirror looking at what i guess tony saw as the new me. I had gotten taller and slimmer, well fitter. My hair was to my waist. Well dang it HAD gotten longer....I cupped my hand around my chest...them to. I smirked not that it was all bad at all but he was right, I barely recognized myself. I got dressed into a tub top and bell bottom jeans. Then I pulled on some converse and headed to Clint's room. I sighed, looking down at the floor. He's hasn't woken up yet... he has soon signs of progress. They say they are just waiting now.

I walked past the windows, it was beautiful day. Well from the waters it seemed, we are on the ocean. I came to the elevator and went to Clint's floor. When i opened the doors, there was a crowd at Clint's door. I blinked, and rushed over. I tried to see over the people sadly i wasn't that tall yet.

A voice yelled over the murmuring. "he's awake!!" Everyone was trying to get threw the door, I shoved threw the people. He's awake?! I tried to get threw the people, and finally got threw.

"Oh Clint!" I heard black widow's voice. It sent a unpleasant feeling threw my body. She was back? I froze because the words didn't come from my mouth. I watched black widow embrace Clint, and he hugged her close to. I frowned, people were being pushed out of the room. The only people left was me, tony and Bruce. I looked down and away. Bruce gawd at me, i walked over to Bruce hugging him. He pulled me away, everyone starred except for tony who was on his phone.

"who's this?!" Bruce gaped at me, and black widow starred. He kept staring at me as if he felt like he knew me.

I glared at him stepping back. "are you kidding me ?!" I grabbed his shirt pulling his face to mine. "you don't even recognize me!?" I said it a bit sad and angry.

Tony looked up looking at me, "Rose calm down. You really do look different. It takes a genius to recognize you." He said jokingly going back to his phone.

Bruce gasped, "oh! it is you rose! i am so sorry!" He rubbed his head. He looked apologetic.

I pouted turning away. "your so mean!" I said it in a fake sad voice before breaking into a smile. I lightly pushed him playing around.

Black widow walked up to me, "well... you look older." Her voice was venomous like she knew what i had been feeling a second ago when i walked into the doors.

I really did not want to deal with this turned away walking out the door, "Rose!" it was Clint.

I turned to him and frowned. "don't mind me...I've only sat at your side everyday." I shot black widow a deathly glare. I grabbed tonys hand pulling him along.

"well someones developed a temper, but its cute." He said it with a chuckle.

I sighed, "its not a temper, its called i thought people cared about me..." I bit my lip, letting go of his hand. "... and they don't." I said it letting my hand go to my chest as if to catch the hurt in my heart.

He shook his head, "Oh, Rose, they care. They do really well i don't think black widow cares, but Clint and Bruce do alot." He patted my head. I sobbed, i slid to the floor... "rose, come on." He picked me up.

As I rubbed my eyes i asked him, "w-were are we going?"

Tony rubbed my arm while i was in his arms. "back to his room." He told me in a stern voice. As if he was darning me to not.

I covered my face, but ill look like a big baby! I sobbed, hell I am a big baby! "rose?" I heard clint ask. I was dropped into stronger arms, I looked up. Clint starred down at me. "Your crying?" He touched my face just as the door clicked shut leaving us alone. I blushed, staying silent. He sighed relaxing a bit, moving me to lay next to him. "I'm sorry, i never came to get you." He closed his eyes, and with out thinking i went to touch his face.

"don't..." I did not want to see clint cry or say sorry.

He opened his eyes looking at me, "I won't... don't worry." He touched my hand softly, his touch felt so nice, tears whelmed up in my eyes.

I let out a shaky breath, "oh Clint... i was so worried... i trained so hard so i could protect you..." I said it putting my other hand to his face.

He blinked, then smiled. "You called me Clint... I like that a lot." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. He was a bit shaky and it body radiated heat.

I hugged him tight, "you have to promise me you will never leave me again... Unless i agree to it" I said it grabbing his hands. Which the next second were intertwined with him.

He rested his forehead on mine and smiled. "of course." He whispered to me.