In his image

i looked up at the trees on the edge of the forest, wow.... these trees are huge. the rocks were huge even is that a pinecone? i looked at it wide eyed, than turned to my father, fan and sif. they seemed unfazed. so they knew about this? i narrowed my eyes at them, i should have read up on the forest.

My dad came up to me, "hi dad, whats up?" "i want you to use my hammer, ok? i will not be going along. Sif and Fan have pestered me that me going along will only keep you from learning." he held up hammer, "i give my powers up until i see my daughter again, protect her as you would protect me." the symbol lit up on his hammer and he dropped it on the ground. it dented, i went wide eyed. "really?!" i looked up at him excited, his armor had gone off. "yes, dont worry i will be getting them back." i tilted my head, "say... whats going to happen when i pick it up?" he shrugged. i looked down at it, suddenly my hand was around it. what? when did i move my hand? than i picked it up! ah! than i had control of my hand.

Than i was struck by lightning, i screamed. Man what the hell? oh!!! metal was going on to my body as i screamed. "gaaahhhhhh!!!!!" "Rose!!!!!" i went to my knees still feeling the electricity running threw my body. than it stopped, i jumped up. "wow! that was a shock" i laughed, they looked like they were about to pass out. after a bit they relaxed, "that scared me lady rose." my father hugged me, i felt a bit bulky. he pulled back and looked down at me. "it suits you well, rose." than he smiled.

Fan and Sif really looked at me than, they both grinned. " i have to say Rose, you look very good in that."Sif said it while walking around me. Fan laughed, looking at my dad. "Thor my friend you have a beautiful daughter." i blushed, looking down at my self. i had a female version of what my father wears. it was tight on my chest, and all the way down until it hit the beginning of the very short skirt. that i had knee high boots on. my arms covered in metal like my dads was. i wasn't going to lie i felt awesome! I even had a cape like my fathers.(see picture)

"She really looks like you now." Sif said it smirking at My dad. "just longer hair, you should really put this up darling." i rolled my eyes, fan touched it. "Very soft..." he raised his eye brow. "she must have gotten that from her mother." he said it laughing.

I giggled, " now i get to trample threw the woods like this, oh why is every thing big?" They looked at the forest, and than at each other. " well thats just how the forest is...." Sif said it shrugging. My dad hugged me one last time, "good luck my daughter." he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

Than he got on his horse and grabbed the rand's of the other horses. Than took off heading home.
I turned to them, they smiled. "ready?" "Of course!" I couldn't doubt my self now.

We headed into the woods, i lead the way. "truly only you can find the fairies." Fan said it patting my back, wishing me luck. i sighed, ima need all the luck i can get. What was really making me worry was.... if the trees and all that are huge... are the monsters and animals to?

i paled, i pictured a giant snake like in the prison. Fan looked at me at the moment, and raised a brow. "nothing." i wiped the look away, and kept marching on. it was a lot of climbing and going under things.  we continued on like this for the rest of the day. i am so glad that i went threw all the training i had, so that i could do hard things like this with ease. once it started to get dark we set up camp. 

we sat around the fire and the trees towered above us, making the night even e because it bloked out any light. just the fire... it lite a circle around us. "Rose, are you alright?" Sif asked it putting down her empty food bowl. i nodded, "just tired..." and scared out of my mind. i looked away, into the darkness. i wonder if there are giants? "let us get some sleep than." Fan stood up collecting out dishes and tossing them into the woods. Apparently they would go back into the earth. i was glad, haha. r

we all went to bed than, wasnt to hard to since we all had walked all day. 

i woke to shacking, i kinda felt like a earthquake. i sat up looking around, the others had woken up also. "Fan. Sif whats going on?" they looked at me nervous. "giants..." i groaned, "i just had to think of giants last night didnt i?" i got up and helped them pack up theyre stuff. thats when a few giants came bursting threw the trees. the blood drained from my face, c-come on! they werent pretty ether... they kinda resembled ogres. at least from fairytales on earth. i tried to shake of the fear,a dn got ready to fight. 

"hey guys are giants friendly?" Fan laughed, as one tried to smash him. "as friendly as loki on a bad day!" i nodded, so there was no negotiation than. i sighed, "why do i feel as if im about to get my ass handed to me. " as i spoke my voice caught the attention of one of the bigger giants. he laughed sending what seemed like giant vibrations threw the air. i covered my ears, isnt he a loud one. i grabbed the hammer and ran up to him. i smashed it into his leg, than covered my ears as i ran away from him. he screamed in pain, when he stopped he was pissed. dont i love just making it all so much worst? Sif was about to get smashed, "sif!!!" suddenly a giant bolt of lightning shot down to the giant. frying it  like chicken. it fell over, most likely dead. Sif looked at me surprised. "i am forever in your debt, lady rose!" i just nodded, as Fan sliced the acelies heel of one of the other giants. that on fell over and started to bleed out. Well that's what you get for - the air was knocked out of my lungs as i was smashed between two hands than picked up. 

my head was spinning, dear .... ugh.... that hurt. but i will survive i think. i was in front of the giant face. "tiz mini thor girl!!!" he screamed at me with anger. it made my hair shot back. "god your breath is kicking dude! ugh..." he growled at me, if i wasn't half out of it i might have been scared. but i just kinda got smashed so ya... guh...

"rose!!!!" god do they have to shout? im already being yelled at by a giant. he laughed than, "tiny thor! lets see if you can fly like bigger one!" that caught my attention. "wait fly? n-" than i was shooting threw the air. "nnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" wow.... i am so freaking dead!!! i was zooming above the forest. i got lower and lower. im going to hit that tree!!! i wasn't slowing down, i shielded my face. i felt my body smash threw the trees. until i finally hit the ground, than i felt the pain hit me like a freaking truck. ugh..... i felt blood running down my face, and my arms were numb.

my head was throbbing.... j-jesus... i..... cant..... stay awake....