The worst part

I spend a good part of the next couple o months doing nothing but getting bruises and a headache from training and reading so much. I had also started to miss earth... I have fun here and love it but... I missed Clint , tony and bruce. Even black widows bitchness. Father hadn't decided when to go back yet.

I closed my book and sat it down on the table, "finished". frankly studying is just so borning. fan came bursting into the room, "my dear rose! I have exciting news!" I perked up, fan never lied to me so i could trust him!

"Whats going on?" I completely ignore my teacher and jumped up running over to fan. he patted my head, "your just going to be so happy, you wont have to study for a couple of days!" I grinned, "what the price?" Theres always a catch to stuff like that. "we are going into the forest." he smirked, he knew i would have gone on my own if he hadn't told me that he would take me. I've tried to go before but Fan always got to me before i could.

I hugged him, "thank you!" He smiled, "anything to get you to smile lady rose, we leave in the morning." I was so excited i just couldn't wait, my first daring adventure! "Stop by the training room later tonight, we will talk tactics and all that planning nonsense." he bowed to me, taking my hand and kissing it before turning and leaving.

"Ah well than let use get back to studies shall we?" I groaned and plopped down in the chair. " young ladies shouldn't plop." "Young ladies blablabla." i mocked her under my breath. What a dang drag.

Finally after another hour of torture i headed to the training room. i hope im going to the correct one, there was about 4 training areas. but there was one indoors that had tables in it, usually thats were they went before so i headed to that one.

I clicked down the hall, my heels made my presence known. As if i didn't draw enough attention to my self just being thors daughter. People always wanted to know what i was doing, they didn't get much. seeing how all i did was read, write, talk, eat, train and go for walks.

I was almost to the training room when i heard yelling. "get you hands off of me, you filth!" My eyes widened, i knew that voice. I hurried to the sound of his voice. I hid behind a pillar, i pecked around. It was him... he was thrashing about trying to get away from the guards. I smirked stepping out, they all froze. "Lady rose, we are sorry if we disturbed you." one of the guard bowed slightly to me. i smiled, "oh do not worry, i was heading to the training room... hello loki." i turned to him still sniling. he smirked, " well doesn't this whole royal pain suit you princess."

I rolled my eyes, i step up to him. "hope you enjoy your stay Loki." i patted his shoulder than turned heading to the training room door about 5 feet away. "devious little snake." he whispered with a smirk still on his face.

I went into the chatty training room, closing the door behind me. Sif jumped up coming to hug me, "dearest rose, how are your studies going?" I groaned, "they are killing me." My father laughed, "ahhh i didn't enjoy them ether, but do not worry soon we will return to earth. " i oerked up at the sound of that, "really" fan frowned, "you are exited to leave? "

"Well i still have people i care about on earth, so i cant wait to see them." he nodded.

"Alright so getting to the plans. we will leave at 5 am, be at the stables. we will take the center path straight threw the forest." handrail said it pointing at the map. i paid attention the best i could, listening.

It sounded simple enough, though i was a bit worried about facing the dangers of the forest. But i had all of them with me so i should be fine.

Suddenly my father grabbed me pulling me into a hug, "ah my daughters first outing!" He held me tight, i hugged back. "I'm so excited." he laughed, "good, now go head to bed to get your rest.
"Goodnight everyone." i wave heading to the door , they waved back. They found her