Discovering

Its been about three days, we were still trying to find the village still. i felt great now, all healed and full. i hope my dad is ok, i mean isn't he mortal right now? And what about Fan and sif?

"Rose!" I looked up , i stepped to the side a arrow swirled past me. i raised and eyebrow. Dori sighed, scared me.... "pay attention rose." i rolled my eyes, i shot forward. i was behind the mystery archer. i yanked the bow out of his hands, "excuse me that wasn't very nice." I snapped he gasped whipping around. He looked pretty normal.. hmmm.

Than he finished, what the? Dori and link caught up with me. "wow your very face." Dori said it amused, than he saw the bow in my hand. "thats the guardians bow!" Link blinked and smiled, "we are near." i saw the guy then i picked up a arrow he had dropped and shot, i pinned him to the tree by his shirt. i ran, your not getting away this time. He looked horrofied, " who are you?!" I smiled, "should i be asking that? Im rose odinson. " he blinked and relaxed. "oh... sorry, i am the guardian of the village have you come for you weapon? " I nodded, he smiled. i yanked the arrow out as dori and link ran over, the guardian looked at then. "ah dori and link, i am sorry i did not recognize you." They looked hurt, i just laughed.

"Let me lead you to the village than." i handed him his bow, he gladly took it and started to walk toward another twisted arch? Hmm...

I wonder whats up with them things? I went threw and felt all tingly. "Woah that feels weird." I turned to the others they just smirked, i went back to fallowing the guardian.
"Welcome... To the village of the fairies." He stepped aside and gestured toward the lively swarms of little people. i starred wide eyes, it was sparkling. they had houses in the trees and on the ground. Most had been busy, until they saw me. They all stopped to stared, and stare in awe at me. they didn't all have sparkling wings, some had kinda feathered wings. Some didn't even have wings.

"Ahhh, it is the rose." the fairy that had come to be before flew up to me. i smiled, "hia! Long time no see." She smiled resting on my shoulder. "you have come Farr to get her, are you ready to embrace your true power?" I looked to the center of the village. there was a giant glowing light.

"I think so... i believe i am." She nodded and i started to glow, i looked at my arms in amazement. "Go rose... embrace who you are... warning you will awaken not here. so this will be farewell until next time." i nodded and looked at the boys, "bye link an dori nice meeting you both." they bowwed.

I smiled and slowly made my way to the glowing light... i reached out and touched it. then everything went white! "Oh!"

I blinked, and i was laying on the ground. just outside the forest, i shot up and ran to the edge. How the heck did i get here!? I stared at the giant trees in shock... the fairies! They must have or maybe link and dori?

This was a bit odd, well she did say i would awaken some place else. i turned toward the castle in the distance. i wonder where fan and sif are? I bit my lip, crap.... if i leave they might still be in the woods. But how exactly was i going to help them if they are in the woods?

I pouted and than sighed, if i go get my dad then he can help! I nodded, back home it is than. I grinned i haven't ran in a while. i stretched than took off, my hair shot back. it really was long... i like it though...

I reached the wall and jumped, i jumped over it and landed in the center of the practice court yard. To my surprise fan and sif were there well everyone was there. Sif nearly scream and ran at me, "Rose!!! You have no idea how scared we had gotten!!!Thor!!handrel! Go get Thor!!" She smushed me into a hug. i just stood there shocked, uhhh. i hugged her back than, "I'm glad your okay to... you have no idea... i thought i was going to die." i wispered, i cant cry... i felt tears stream down my face than. i sobbed, sif smiled at me sweetly. fan hugged me than, "you gave us quite the scare..." He kissed my forehead. Than the doors burst open, i was smashed into my fathers arms. "lady rose..." He heald me tight and i just broke down. "i was so scared!!!" I sobbed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "there was a giant and he threw me, i hit a bunch of trees and hit the ground.... i was bleeding so much! It hurt so bad, and i passed out... than i went on a path... but the the elfs told me that i would only get more lost, i asked for help and they did.... than i went with them for like three days... than the damn guardian shot at me but i stole his bow and shot him and than he took us to te fairies and than i embrace my true powers and woke up on the edge of the woods!!!"

He looked at me, tears welling in his eyes. He stroked my face, wiping away a tear. "you killed you first giant, made it threw the forest alone... your an amazing girl." He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and smiled at me crying.