Welcoming

I ended up fixing the helmet, which sent Bruce and tony into a frenzy. Of course it to me a while a week about. I started to work on other things and next thing i knew a month had passed. I was tinkering with a hoover board i was trying to make.

"Shes to smart to be messing with tools!"Bruce said it in a flat tone. They were arguing over me again.

Tony snorted typing into a computer. "Oh and having her around chemicals that explode is better?"he said it glancing at me.

I stood there, helmet in my hands. I blinked, " I'm going to go train some more."I left hearing them calm they're conversation down. I rolled my eyes, what dorks. I went to my room placing the helmet on my window. I wasn't going to really train, i was actually going to sleep. I lay down on the bed, i was so tired And tony stays up all the time... he must be really tired. I drifted of to sleep... Ill train when i get up...

----

I yawned sitting up, i froze. I saw a female figure in my doorway. I known who she was in a heartbeat... black widow. she stood in my doorway glaring at me. Thats not creepy or weird at all...

She noticed me awake and straightened up. "So your her?" She knew who i was?

I nodded, "I'm rose if thats who you mean." I answered her watchfully. Why was she giving a ' fuck off' vine.

She watched me, then walked away. I blinked i hope that was a good thing. I rolled out of bed, the sun shined threw my window. Hawk eye should be back! I smiled running to the bathroom, i showered and dressed in a dress that was tight on the top then was more flowing at the bottom half. It was black and went to my knees. I decided to wear black flats with it. Now to find him! I started to search, agents were everywhere today. It was weird, all in our home and such. I couldn't find Tony or Bruce ether, i started to get worried. I hope nothing was happening.

I wondered threw everywhere... No one... they would have told me if they were going anywhere. I ended up spending my day searching like crazy, going in every room on every floor. This was weird were was everyone?

---------------

Author- hey guys! hope you enjoy :D it is short but hey! and thanks for voting, i love feed back :D