Why?!

I walked arm in arm with fan, and it was beautiful. The wind blew and trees danced with it. People on the market street looks quite happy from up where we stood. when we reached the gates they opened, and people stopped to look. Then there was a crowd.
Thor laughed as i was surrounded, "how beautiful!" Men bowed to me and kissed my hand, my face was a new shade of red. "I am not that beautiful..." An older woman laughed, "shes modest who are you child?!"
I looked to my father, "father uhhh... " Everyones head snapped to him, "father!?" I giggled, an i had they're attention again. Great, "she does look like him.... the first girl of oden! haha!"
The men seemed to fallow us around, but they kept a good distance. i greeted everyone i could, news had traveled fast threw the streets. i stayed close to Fan and my father, they seemed to scare away the extremeness.

"Well lady rose people have taken a loving to you." lady Sif said it trying to push threw her own admirers, i smiled at her. "its quite loud though." she nodded, pulling my arm into hers. "stay with us and you will be safe!" Fan had my other arm, "as if she could not protect herself." he said it waving to someone. I grinned, "well, i am in a dress and have no weapons."
He chuckled, "then yes stick to us and we will protect you." the way he said it made me blush, how odd.

He wrapped his arm around mine, then started pulling me away. It made me feel odd, i mean he couldn't mean anything by it right? Just protecting his best friends daughter right? I wonder how much older he was?

I noticed that we were heading back toward the gates. how long had we been out here? I looked up at the sky, couldn't really tell could i? I looked up at Fan, "hey fan?" He looked down at me sming, "yes?" "How late is it?" "Nearly lunch time, we are going to eat than head to the study." he looked back ahead after answering me, probably keeping an eye open.

Wait did he say study, i paled... i better not have to do school work to! Ugh.... though i guess it would be cool to learn about Asgard. i sighed as Fan pulled me along gently to the area where we ate. "make sure you get your fill!" I smiled starting down at my food, i at slowly thinking of how odd it was to be here.

"Are you but stranded in your own mind lady rose?" Sif said it leaning against the edge of the table. The others were carrying on. i smiled at her, "a little, its just so very different here... ya know?" She laughed softly, than nodded. "i remember going to earth for a short while." She looked like she was getting lost in her own thoughts. "it seems confusing to me...." i laughed, "does it? " She nodded looking fustrated, than she shrugged. "i am glad to be here though." She nodded and took a drink from her glass.

I finished my food and leaned on the table watching my father tell story's about battles on earth. I smirked, I'm so very glad to have him. The sound if a door opening startled me but i didn't move i just shifted my eyes to the door. it was grandfather, i sat up straight. i nodded to the guards and they closed the door. "Hello grandfather!" I waved to him smiling, he smiled at me. "hello rose, how i luck?" "Very good thank you." he smirked than turned to thor, "when do you plan to take the young lady to her studies. "

Here i thought i wouldn't have to do anything today... Dumber. "now actually." i groaned, wasn't high school enough torture?