Harry - 31

This was requested by faithstansfield enjoy!

31: You're pregnant

Warnings: None

(Y/N) POV

Harry and I have been together for a few years now and I am currently 2 months pregnant. I love putting my hand on my stomach and talking to my son or daughter. Harry always talks to my stomach and tells many stories about him, me, the guys and our families. Despite this baby being an accident; we feel it was a sign. Harry and I weren't ready for a child we talked and thought about it and we are ready. The guys and our families are here for support and also the fans which is a huge help.

I was lying in bed with Harry behind me holding me close. He was rubbing small circles on my stomach which was relaxing. "You heard of Ethan?" Harry asked. "Yeah, he told me he brought a few baby grows. He is so excited to be an uncle" I said smiling. "I know, I remember when you told him he as so happy. He's proud of his little sister, (Y/N)" Harry said then kissed my cheek. I smiled and rolled over facing Harry. "Like I am a proud boyfriend" Harry said and nudged his nose against mine. "I'm proud of you too" I said and pecked his lips. "I brought this today while I was out so I hope you like it" Harry said and got off the bed. I watched as he went over to his backpack and reached inside. "What is it?" I asked as he handed me a bag. "Look" Harry said smiling as he sat on the bed. I opened the bag and pulled out an item of clothing. I smiled as it was a baby grow with the words, 'I love mommy and daddy more than FIFA' I laughed. "Did you get this made?" I asked with a giggle. "Yeah I thought it'll be a laugh and the guys thought it was a awesome idea" Harry said smiling with his cheeks going red. "This is one of the best ones yet. I don't think anything can top this" I said giggling as I looked at it. It was even blue like Harry's YouTube colour. I crawled over to Harry and gave him a huge kiss. "I love it" I said and hugged Harry tight. "I'm glad" Harry said before kissing my head.

Later that evening I got a few more baby gifts from the guys and family; they were all amazing. I made sure to thank everyone for their gifts. I had just finished eating my dinner and was watching some comedy sketch on TV. Harry was editing so I left him to it; he can;t really afford to get behind despite a child on the way. I am sure his fans will understand but I don't think it is best he stops uploading completely. My phone then went off and I saw Simon wanted FaceTime me so I answered. "Hey Minter" I greeted. "Hello little Payne, you and your baby alright?" Simon asked. "Yeah thanks. Just had some food, watching telly while Harry edits. What you doing?" I asked. "Just finished up some editing now going to get some pizza. I think Josh said he wanted to come" Simon said thinking. "Are the others doing good? I ain't seen them in a while" I said. "Yeah all is good. I was thinking that we could all meet up and do some videos at the pitch. I need to see if I can book it" Simon said and got up out his seat. "Yeah that can be fun especially if it is nice and sunny out" I said. "Yeah it is nice" Simon said and he went downstairs. "Josh! You coming or what?" Simon called. "Yeah" Josh's voice was quiet as he was far away. "How are you and Harry anyway, (Y/N)?" Simon asked as he went down the stairs. "All good thanks" I said. "And the Cal's?" Simon asked. "Annoying but helpful" I said with a chuckle. "Hi!" josh shouted waving from behind Simon. "Aha, hi Josh" I said waving back. "Well, good to hear from you and see you soon yeah?" Simon said. "Yeah see you soon bye!" I said and he was gone. I got up from the sofa and went in to see Harry. I went up behind his chair and hugged him, "Hi" I said resting on his shoulder. "Hey baby" Harry said. "Come cuddle" I said. "Sure I'll just save this" Harry said. I lay in bed with Harry joining be shortly after. I got comfy and held onto Harry. "Sleep well my angels" Harry whispered and I fell asleep.