Simon - 45

This was requested by youtube_girl_XIX enjoy! Sorry it is short I couldn't think of anything else to add as I have already done one before.

45: Pillow fight scene

Warnings: None

(Y/N) POV

Simon had been editing and recording most of he early hours of the morning and day. We just had some food and were cuddling on the bed. "You deserve this break babe" I said playing with his fingers. "I know but I don't want to fall behind" Simon said. "You won't be able to work to the best of your ability if you don't rest" I said looking up to him. "I do rest, especially when I'm like this" Simon said smiling. "Of course you'd say that" I said and pecked his jaw. "It's true" Simon said pressing his lips to mine. I was just getting into the kiss until I was hit with a pillow. "Oi!" I said snatching the pillow from him and hitting him back. "Don't start something you can't finish" Simon said hitting me with another pillow. I got up and stood on the bed. "Oh, I will finish this and be victorious!" I said jumping down to my knees smashing the pillow on his face. Simon chuckled and hit me over and over again with me doing the same. I giggled falling down as he hovered over me. "I could smother you with this pillow and no one will know" Simon whispered getting close to my face. "Oh I do have the most loving boyfriend ever" I said and he chuckled. "You do (Y/N). I would never hurt you" Simon said. We were just about to kiss before I hit him with the pillow. I laughed, "Sorry Simon, I love you too!" I shouted before running out the room. I ran down the stairs hearing Simon chasing after me. I squealed after passing JJ. "(Y/N), what the-" I heard JJ say before hiding in the lounge. I turned to see Simon run in and throw the pillow at me. I squealed and his behind the sofa, "Come out now(Y/N)" Simon said. I got up and threw the pillow at him. "Never!" I shouted. I tried to run past him but he was quick to grab me. I laughed as he spun me around. Simon put me down and I wrapped my arms round his neck, "You are so cute babe" Simon whispered out of breath. "Not as cute as you" I whispered back. "That's impossible" Simon said and crashed his lips to mine.