Simon - 7, 36 and 55

This was requested by minterreads enjoy!

7: Sex scene, 36: Fancy meal out 55: Taking funny pictures/videos with them

Warnings: Smut

(Y/N) POV

I was currently in a taxi with Simon; he was taking me out for a fancy meal. I smiled as I got my phone out and took a picture of Simon. "Oi, you" he said with a chuckle. I couldn't resist babe" I said smiling then we took a cute selfie. The taxi soon arrived at the restaurant. I checked my face and hair, while Simon paid, before getting out the car. Simon took my hand and we walked into the restaurant. "Simon, this is too fancy" I whispered looking around. "Only the best for you babe" Simon said then pecked my cheek. 

Simon told the table sorting out person his name and we were then shown to our table. I gasped seeing we were lead to the booths. "Thank you" Simon and I said before we sat down. I looked at him, "Why are we here?" I asked looking at him. "To eat, silly" Simon said smiling. I sighed, "You know what I mean. This will be expensive you shouldn't have to spend so much money on me" I said and he took my hand. "I'm not... it's on the food" Simon said followed my a chuckle. "Oh you-" I was cut off by the waiter. "Good evening, would you like to order drinks?" he asked with his pen and notepad. "A bottle of red wine please" Simon said. "Yes sir" the waiter said then left. I looked to Simon, "What?" he asked with a smirk. "A bottle?" I asked. "Yeah" Simon said not confused. "I don't know about your drink, babe" I said giggling. Simon sighed smiling, "You're so funny" Simon said. "I know" I said flicking my hair back. We looked at each other and laughed. 

Our wine came and we thanked the waiter who kindly opened the bottle and poured pour glasses for us. "Let's take a selfie" I said getting up the camera. "We'll look like alcoholics" Simon chuckled looking at the camera. "That's the point babe" I said smiling. We posed and I took the photo. "That's nice" Simon said before kissing my cheek. I smiled and we took some more nice and funny ones. The waiter soon came and we ordered the food. 

It was the end of the meal and we were both full. Simon paid for the bill then we left. Simon called for a taxi. I shivered as I was cold. Simon took off his blazer and handed it me as he told the taxi company the house address. I smiled and put it on son becoming warm. I then held Simon's hand and sat on the wall. Simon put his phone away, "Be about 10 minutes" Simon said before standing between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist snuggling into his chest. "Thanks for tonight Simon, it has been fun" I mumbled. "No problem babe, this was all for you but the night is not over just yet" Simon said looking down at me. "Oh and why's that?" I asked smiling. Simon lent down and pecked my lips. "My bed has our name on it" Simon whispered before we kissed again. Soon the taxi came so we got in and headed back home. 

I got out the taxi and went up to the door to open it while Simon paid. I unlocked the door just as Simon got to me. Simon shut the door behind him and locked it. Simon then picked me up and we headed upstairs. Once we got to Simon's room he shut the door and we began to strip. I had a little struggle with my dress, due to alcohol, so Simon came over to help. Once it was off he began to kiss up my chest to my neck. I moaned pulling him closer. Simon picked me up and we fell back onto the bed. Simon hovered me as he pulled down my underwear. While Simon applied the condom I began kissing his neck. Simon groaned before lying me back down and entering me. I moaned out gripping the bed sheets. "Oh Simon" I sighed as he began to thrust into me. I was a moaning mess as he went faster and harder. "(Y/N)... baby" Simon sighed as we neared our highs. After a few more thrusts and moans we both reached our highs. Once we rode out our orgasms Simon disposed of the condom. I cuddled up next to him after the light was switched off. "Night babe, love you" Simon spoke sleepily. "Love you too Simon" I whispered before we were both fast asleep.