Simon - 7 and 12

This was requested by brokxnvapxr enjoy!

7: Sex scene and 12: Cooking scene

Warnings: Smut, swearing

(Y/N) POV

Simon and I had been making a lasagna and it has just gone in the oven. I sighed, "Thank god for that" I said and rested back against the counter. "I know, it took ages" Simon sighed wiping his hands with the tea towel. "Now we have to waist ages for it to cook" I said watching Simon come up to me. "Waiting is boring... I have something else in mind" Simon said seductively as he caressed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck looking up to him, "Oh yeah, like what?" I asked smirking. "Fucking you, right here... right now" Simon whispered the last part down my neck. Shivers went down my back making me arch towards him; I wanted him. "So you agree huh? Let's get to it then" Simon whispered before biting and kissing my neck. I moaned as he got to my sweet spot. Simon pulled back and we both stripped down until we were both naked. Our lips crashed together; Simon turned us around and lifted me up and sat me on the island. I pulled hard onto Simon's hair as he went down to lick my pussy. Once I was wet enough Simon wasted no time inserting himself into me. "Oh fuck" I moaned and Simon began to thrust into me. I lay back on the island gripping onto Simon's forearms. "Oh, Simon" I breathed as I was getting near my high. "Faster?" Simon asked with a smirk. I was about to nod before he door opened. I squealed trying to cover myself up. Josh  jumped and covered his eyes quickly. "Guys, really!? We eat off there" Josh said. "Sorry, we got needy" Simon said. "And it's not like you and Emily haven't done this" I said smirking. Josh sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I-I'm gonna go now" Josh said trying to find the handle. "If I can get out" Josh mumbled before grabbing the handle and leaving. I giggled, "Yes you can go faster" I said looking up at Simon. "Of course baby" Simon said and began to thrust fast. I moaned loudly as I reached my high and so did Simon. 

Once we rode out our highs we got dressed. Simon and I disinfected and cleaned the island like 3 times just to be sure. Once that was done we went upstairs to shower and clean ourselves. It soon came time to get the lasagna out and it was yummy. Just like Simon ;)