Simon - 1, 5, 10 and 18

This was requested by GirlyGamer01 enjoy!

1: "I love you", 5: Kissing scene, 10: Filming a video with them and 18: Doing his/your make-up

Warnings: Swearing

(Y/N) POV

Today was a good day as Simon agreed to the video of me doing his make-up. Simon set up the camera as I sat on the bed sorting out my make up bag. "Why are we doing this?" Simon as as he sat on the bed next to me. "Because the fans want it and I want to do it. It'll be fun, promise" I said looking at him before pecking his cheek. "Let's get this over with then" Simon said then pressed record on the camera. "Wassup guys so today as you can see by the title, (Y/N) here is going to be doing my make up" Simon said then I giggled. "So, I have my make-up bag with all the things I use on a daily basis" I said showing the camera. "You can choose first what you want me to do" I said to Simon. "I want you to stop" Simon said and I sighed smiling. "That is... no, you can't do that" I said giggling. "Fine, that thing" Simon said picking up the eyeliner. "Okay I have a liquid one and a pencil which one do you want on?" I asked. Simon pulled a confused face, "Why does it matter? They both do the same thing" Simon said and I laughed. "It's true but they look different in a way" I said laughing. "What ever is easiest to use I guess, fuck it" Simon said. I chose the pencil in case the liquid one went in his eye. I got a little closer to him on the bed. "If you poke me in the eye (Y/N) I swear to god" Simon said backing up slightly. I laughed, "Why would I do such a thing?" I asked holding back a giggle. I began to apply the eyeliner, "Make me look like those bitches on the street" Simon said and I burst into laughter. "No, you can't say that. I'll do it how I do mine" I said giggling. I did one eye then did the next one. "They almost mach, great" I said smiling at my work. "Can I see?" Simon asked about to look before I pushed him back. "No, at the end. That's the whole point of the challenge" I said. "What next?" I asked while he looked in the bag. "Are these for like your cheeks?" Simon asked holding up the eye shadow palette. I laughed, "No, your eye lids. Why would you put green on your cheeks?" I asked laughing. "I don't know okay! I am no make-up queen like you" Simon said. I looked at the camera, "I apologize for him girls, he is shit at this" I said. "Oi! I'm doing alright for the start" Simon said. I looked at him and giggled, "I can't take you serious with that eyeliner" I said."Just do this" Simon said handing me my eye shadow. "What colour?" I asked. "Gold because yellow looks shit. I was going for my channel colour theme" Simon said as I got the colour on the brush. 

I had done his eye shadow, blush and was about to colour his eyebrows in; fun. "I think I need to sneeze" Simon said as I began outlining his eyebrow. "Don't you-" it was too late. Simon sneezed and that made me go up his forehead. I laughed, "Fuck sake!" I shouted. "I warned you, I bet I look stupid now" Simon said looking at me. "You looked stupid before" I said smirking to the camera. I squealed as he began to tickle me. "I'm sorry! Si, stop!" I said and he did. I decided to go with the line and make it bigger. I didn't do the same on the other brow as it was too funny not too. Simon picked his lipstick colour; a mix of red and purple. I was putting it on his lips when he spoke, "I like your concentration face, it's cute" Simon said. I sighed, "I told you not to talk" I said looking at him. "Sorry but I had to tell you" Simon said smirking. I bit my lip as I knew I was blushing. Simon leaned closer, "I love you" he whispered inches away from my lips. "I love you too" I whispered then our lips pressed together. I dropped the lipstick and my hands held his face while his were on my waist. I moved closer so our bodies were touching making him moan slightly. I pulled back, "Let's end the video" I said and he nodded. I re-applied his lipstick and his look was complete. "Here you are babe" I said and handed him a mirror. Simon looked, "Oh wow, this is... interesting" Simon said looking. "You see that odd eyebrow yeah that's when you fucking sneezed and fucked it up" I said and he laughed. "Looks alright though" he said. "Would you go down to Tesco looking like that?" I asked laughing. Simon looked at me, "No, I don't think so" he said and I smirked. "What about if I said we will have sex later if you do" I said looking between him and the camera. Simon then got up and walked off. I giggled, "Where you going?" I asked. "To Tesco" he said then left the room. I laughed looking at the camera. Simon came back in, "Not happening" he said as he sat back on the bed. I giggled, "Okay guys that was the end of that. I am pleased with the outcome and for those wondering, no I didn't just go to Tesco" he said laughing. "So if you liked this make sure to like and subscribe if you're new. Comment below if you want me to do this to my baby (Y/N) here. I think that would be a great idea" Simon said smirking looking at me. I smiled, "It sure sounds like one" I said and then looked back to the camera. "That's it for today's guys, hope you enjoyed. I will see you guys tomorrow, thanks or watching and see ya!" Simon said and we both did his peace out sign to end off the recording.