Thanking Him

Thanking Him.

Echizen Ryoma x reader

You were a transfer student,the school you'll be joining in was Seishun Gakuen.

Later on you heard gossips around you.

'have you heard our Boys tennis club won the preliminaries?'
'yes,i heard that one of the regulars got injured because of a racket.'

Tennis Club? You ask yourself.

You look for the tennis court to congratulate them,though you're just a transfer student who doesn't know anyone and especially the way to the court.and to be expected you got lost.

You were looking around you,and put your left hand on your chin while your right hand supports your elbow.You were on a deep thought that you didn't notice someone was about to bump at you.

"ahh." not being loud and hysterical,you landed on your butt.not minding the little pain you stand up.

"Sorry,i wasn't looking" you both said in chorus.

He was about to go but you stop him by grabbing his wrist and ask"ahm,do you know where is the boys tennis court??" then you laughed nervously.

"come with me,i'm about to go there." he replied,Being a good girl you tail him behind.

He suddenly spoke up "we're here" you replied "thanks,ahm do you know who's the captain??and may i know your name?"

"yeah.Echizen Ryoma,nice to meet you.Captain Tezuka,someone wants to talk to you" he said a little bit louder.

"It's nice to meet you I'm (L/n) (F/n)."Then you saw in front of you was a stoic expression.you became nervous.

"What is it?" he asked.You cleared you throat and replied"I-I would like to congratulate the team for winning"

he then retort a simple "Thank you" with that he excused himself.

You waited for Echizen Ryoma-kun until the practice is over,you wanted to thank him for the last time.

because he helped you earlier and 'cause of what he said to you after Tezuka left and him not being rude.

"Sorry about that,it's just that he doesn't talk too much,and i watch you two while talking and i notice you tremble a little,and actually i find it cute,haha"he smiled.and that made you blush.

You found Ryoma walking alone and that's when you approach him."Ryoma-san,a-ano,thank you for helping me find the court earlier i really appreciate it"you said bowing for about 90 degrees.

He seemed shock but recover quickly"No,It's nothing,i'm glad I'd become a little helpful to you."he replied with a smile.

you blushed.

And since that day,you had a crush on him,but you keep it in secret.You we're only cheering him from the bottom of your heart.

*******

Lame,I know.

Sorry about the errors and such.please bear with me.

On the media:The Prince of Tennis,Echizen Ryoma and the stoic captain,Tezuka Kunimitsu

Just Comment anything Down if you want me to publish the next chapter.hehe sorry being selfish here.

Next Chapter:Tezuka Kunimitsu