You're too Innocent.

You're too innocent.

Tezuka Kunimitsu x reader

You were so childish that makes your childhood friend groan in annoyance.Mitsu-kun was your long time best tennis buddy.

*****

Both of you were in 3rd year of middle school in Seishun Gakuen,everyone mistakenly thought that the two of you are going out.

"Mitsu-kun!!Let's have a game" You ran and threw yourself on him.

You smiled at him freshly and as bright as the sun.

"You're not part of this club,So no"He replied with his stoic face,making you smiled in a childish way and grin mischievously right after.

You were poking his cheek non-stop that made his eyebrows twitch in annoyance and look at you warningly.

You just chortle in his reaction."Please??Mitsu-kun *3*" you said with your puppy dog eyes that no one can resist even your childhood friend

He groaned and accept your wish.Both of you played at the court A, where almost all of the regulars are watching.

You smiled innocently while waiting for him to serve,you were jumping or not literally called jumping but you were doing a one-footed split step.

You were so happy that he used his left hand makes you think that he's serious.

*****

You were jumping so high like a little girl who received a most wanted though unexpected gift.In other words you won against your buddy.

The score was seven games to five
You left the court after winning.

You were smiling like an idiot.And everyone thought of you as a 'Weird one'.

"Yay!my victory hahaha"you were skipping like an idiot in the hallway.

Everyone who passes you look at you weirdly, you used to get that on some boys' stares while on the other hand you received death glares from those girls who were fantasising over the Boys Tennis Club.

A bitch looking girls blocked your way and slapped you.Which shocked you a bit. Instead shouting like a mad leviathan like other girls do.

Which seemed cliche.

You just smiled innocently and gave them a confused look.

Making their anger in fury.
"someone get me a bucket of water"the girl who slapped your face demand.

You being unaware of what's happening and who had no idea that you're facing the self-proclaimed queen.
"here" the girl handed the bucket.

*****

'Where did that idiot go off to' Tezuka thought to himself,he knows about the rumors spreading like a wild fire.

He also taking down the path where you walk in before the 'most cliche event' happened.

He was a bit confused on how every students murmuring about bullies thing and such.You were unaware that Tezuka is right behind you.

The water was splashed on you,making the students watching around gasped.You were so confused then you realized Mitsu-kun drop his towel on your head.

He looked at the girl who splashed the water and gave a dangerous look, making everyone flinch. He grabbed your wrist and pull you towards the courts.

He was worried because of your expression, he's wondering if you won't come and ask to play again.
"Are you all right? [f/n]-chan??"

"Say,Mistu-kun" he looked at you worried.

"Am i really that malodorous?and the girl just helped me to be aware of it?" you asked in a straight face, his eyes went wide and looked at you unbelievably. He literally face palm and said.

"You're too innocent.I really like you for that [f/n]-chan" he smiled at you for real.

"hahaha even Mitsu-kun can smile like that,I like you too" You retorted and smiled like a freak.

*****
A/n:
Being innocent is not bad though haha.

On the media:Tezuka Kunimitsu
Next Chapter:Momoshiro Takeshi