I Love You Good Bye

I Love You,Good Bye.

Momoshiro Takeshi x reader

You were Shi-kun's counterpart,let's say you're also a big eater.You two were best friends ever since your middle school freshmen year though today both of you are only in sophomore.

You two are going to hang out at the festival today.

"Shi-kun,I'm hungry" you complained,honestly you were always starving every single minute,though you never got the chance to be fat like 'WOAH",more like you're somewhat a petite lady.

Shi-kun handed you a French bread.

"Hahaha,here i got some for you,knowing you're always hungry whenever we're together" your eyes twinkled in delight.

"Arigato!!!Shi-kun" you grabbed the bread and eat it like you've never got to eat in decades.

After eating at the festival,you go straight home,reminiscing your memories with him.For awhile,you forgot about your disease.and drifted to sleep slowly.

Later on,whenever you asked Momoshiro to hang out at the park,he always stutter and replied

"I-I'm terribly sorry [L/n]-chan,b-but i've got some errands to do so i can't come with you"and left.since you always got the same answer over and over again everyday you decided to follow him secretly.

And then you realized that the way he's taking is the path to the park.You became curious and hide on the bushes not that near him but you can still see and hear him clearly.

You wondered why does he keep on looking at his watch,he looked around and raised his hand waving.You looked at the direction his waving at and you saw a girl??

'Maybe that's why he'd been refusing me all the time' you thought.Momoshiro seem to be having fun.Without anymore doubt you walk away without them noticing your presence.

And your heart starts to break in pieces.You've been in love with him since you don't know when.

You're not that far from them and can still hear them.The next words Momoshiro said breaks your whole heart until you only felt the pain.

"W-would you go out with me Ann-chan??" the exact words he said"sure Take-kun" the girl replied.

So that's the reason why he stopped me from calling him 'Take-kun'.you thought.You cried silently and their laughs are growing more silent to your ears 'til you hear nothing.

You can't help but laugh at your foolishness.You knew his eyes catch someone.but slowly that left your mind when you started to like him,and that's what you regret so much,letting yourself fall for someone you knew who like someone else..

'I'm in a hopeless romantic.And utterly pathetic'

you thought before you drifted to sleep.

You woke up with your head throbbing like you had a hangover.And your eyes are all blurry.And lost your consciousness.

You woke up in a room full of white color.beside you are your parents who looked worried.

They explain what did your family doctor said,and it seems like your Brain tumor is getting worse.

And someone your parents know can help your condition,and your moving in Germany temporarily.

Without any avail you left the country.But you left a message for Momoshiro.Here's what your message says:
Dear Shi-kun,
Hey,i know this is sudden but i'm leaving for awhile for until i don't know when.Seems like you've got a girlfriend,and yet you didn't even bother to tell,that's the reason why your're turning down my requests right?haha be good while i'm not around,knowing you,You'll do troubles again.Don't worry I'm not angry.It's funny that I like you knowing you had someone,i just forgot about it,and know i'm going to be honest,i love you Shi-kun,and here's the catch,I'm moving on.It's hard but i will,send my best regards to Tachibana's little sis.I'll support you,we can stay best friends right?.Good Bye,Momoshiro Takeshi.It's been fun with you.

***** after the surgery.
Unlike Momoshiro,Bad luck is always after you.Therefore,your surgery didn't go well as planned.

Good thing you didn't say anything about like see you soon and such.But at least you had fun in a short while,before your candle dies out,you called Shiro-kun.

'[L/n]-chan!!!are you coming home??!I'll fetch you if you'd like!"upon hearing Momoshiro's lively voice you can't help but smile bitterly to yourself.

"Can you call me by my first name?"you asked in a low voice."[F/n]-chan are you okay??"

"what's going on with you and Tachibana's little sister,having fun?"

"u-uhm yeah" you chuckled,and rely your message on him.

"Ne,Shiro-kun,I'm glad i met you,being with you is so much fun.Take care of yourself as well as Ann-chan,okay? I won't forgive you if you hurt her.haha.She's my best friend.At least i loved someone at the end.before the candle dies out.Thank you for making me happy and thank you for everything,i guess my time to spend with you was short but also spectacular happenings.And there's one thing i want to say to you.
I really love you Shiro-kun.."

your tears started to fall.

"oi,it sounds like you're saying your're going to die" he said and laugh wholeheartedly.

"Guess this will be the last time i'll be hearing your laughs.Shiro-kun." you also alugh but what you said made him stop.

"You're kidding right?"he asked worriedly and nervously.

"I'm not and this is good bye Momoshiro Takeshi-san,being with you was the greatest memory i had.I love you good bye" you said weakly.

Your grip on your phone is slowly coming off.You smiled upon hearing his shouts and sobs and that's what makes you happy,hearing him cry for you before you die,and that's the best dying gift he can give,your phone fell,

And your Heart monitor went blank.

*****
How is it??

On the media:The big eater,Momoshiro Takeshi

Sorry if this story doesn't go too well for you,I'm an amateur writer.

I would like to hear some feedbacks.haha.