Frowning Maniac

Frowning Maniac

Fuji Syusuke x reader

You were depressed because of you parents death.Living alone and managing your parents company is tough.

Though you can manage.

Your school is not that far from your home,just a walking distance.You're in 3rd year middle school.

Greetings every morning is very tiring even though you only need to speak two words.

Your aura is very stygian and gloomy.Everyone you passes by looked at you and flinched.

Your friends approached you and asked why are you like that.You just stare at them with your empty eyes.

"Our friendship ended yesterday,don't go goofing around me like that." You said irritated.You found out that your friends only befriend you because of your money.

Leaving them shocked,you go to your room and you were welcomed by a guy whose eyes are closed and smiling like a total freak.

As expected your classmates are close to 100% of being lazy,no wonder only him and you were there.

"Good morning [F/n]-chan" He greeted you with a warm smile.

You looked at him and greet him back.

You just can't smile after what happened.Little by little your classmates are coming.

The class started and you're teacher ask to find a partner.And your partner was Fuji Syusuke.Each partners will be reporting about the Historical folks.

Having Fuji as your partner will be easy than expected.He's wise and make things lot easier.

Both of you decided to make the report in your house.

*****
Today is saturday and today was the planned meeting.The doorbell buzz,means he's here.

you welcomed him in.And you said.

"Looking at your belongings,you must have brought your laptop or netbook."

Seriously saying.he replied.

"Haha,you're quite sharp" then he smiled again. "Why don't we use our laptop,make our own report about the subject.and after making it we just need to collide what we came up to.then remove the unecessary information." You suggested.

He just smiled and nodded.

Using two laptops is better and accurate.I finished my work Ten minutes before him.

we exchanged laptops and review the information.

'He's style of making this are more like a cliffhanger,well this would do.We can just ask the students what do they think will happen.' you thought.

"I like the way you do things,haha you're amazing" he complimented you while you stare at him and gave him a reply "Ah you too."

There he go again,smiling like a total freak.Sometimes you wonder,is he really that happy that he can't even stop from smiling?.

"There's nothing we need to remove right?" He asked

"Yeah,we just need to align the proper information into each topic." You retorted.

******After the reportings******

Everything went well.The both you scored the highest.Ever since then you're always with Fuji.You thought of the best nickname for him. "The Smiling Maniac"

You've become too close to him that makes you fall for him without you noticing.

he asked you if you want to come with him to the Tennis court,you answered yes when you found out that he's a regular.

He even teached you to play.And you were happy that he even escort you to your house,you refused but he insisted.

Ever since then you started to like him,though you just can't express your feelings well.

Being with him for almost 2 months makes you learn how to smile.

******
You're now with Fuji at the cafeteria eating your lunch with him.

He was telling a joke,and that makes you laugh,for after how many days,weeks you finally laugh.

"You finally laugh,you should smile often it suits you better" he said smiling again but this time with his eyes wide open.

"Well,i want to thank you for feeling me much better than before,haha,thanks.and can i call you Syu-kun?" You countered shyly.

"Haha,of coure,i've been calling [F/n]-chan for awhile now so its not a problem." He retorted.

"Can you come later at my house? I want to say something to you" you asked seriously.

He just reply a simple 'sure' then smile.

*****

Cliffhanger I guess.

There will be a continuation.

My update depends on my mood,and don't worry i'm a a bit motivated,at least.

This chapter is lame and i know it haha.

Vote.commet.

Thanks.hehe.