They forgot you? scenarios

Echizen Ryoma

For being not aroung for almost two weeks,you first visited the temple where ryoma live.

His father opened the door for you and you ask.
"Where is Ma-kun?oyaji" you called him oyaji because he said you can address him like that."upstairs" he replied.

Without knocking you barge in his room.and greeted him.

"Ma-kun!you miss me?" you greeted with a wide smile.He looked at you confused. "Who are you?"

You were shocked.your tears started to roll down your cheeks.

"Oyaji!!Ma-kun can't remeber me! *screams*" ma-kun's eyes went wide.

"O-oi,don't cry [f/n],I just didn't recognize you." He said worryingly."really?*sobs*" he nods and hugged you.

Momoshiro Takeshi

You were eating at a certain food chain where you and Take-kun ate.Last time he saw you you were so fat like : *0* too fat!

You were bullied at your school.And sometimes Take-kun tease you.You think if you should start your diet or something so you were out of the country so you can focus on that.

You came back sexy as you may call it.You were planning on visiting Take-kun.

But since you forgot where he lives you just entered a fast food chain and eat thinking on how can you find Take-kun.

You were just looking outside when you saw a spiky black hair you smiled knowing it's Momoshiro.You saw khim entering the food chain where you're eating.You approached him.

You threw yourself onto him and said."Take-kun!!i'm glad to see you again!!"

"A-ano..who are you?" He asked curiously. You were shocked.you gave him a sad fave and pouted.

"T-take-kun,doesn't remember me!huhuhu!!"

"Take-kun?? Are you [f/n]-tan?!?" You nodded.

Then he hugged you tight.

"I missed you!"

********

writer's block,sorry if this update is too short.