I Like you too.

Headaches.

Continuation. Fuji x reader

Sfx. *phone ringing*

You still answered the phone without any hesitation even though the number was unregistered.

"Hello?"

[Lady,it seems like the accident was planned]

You sighed in relief when you heard your butler was the one on the phone.but what shocked you is the accident.

"Come on,i thought the investigators said it was purely an accident,right?" you asked feeling nervous all of a sudden.

[It was planned by the parents of your friends,Lady]

You can't speak,all you ever thought was your friends only need your money.And didn't go that far to kill someone.

Your tears run down like a stream.

"I-is that so?don't worry i-i don't plan on sending them on jail.haha" you stutter and laughed bitterly.

[But Lady,same things might happen to you.]

"D-don't worry about me,if that happen to me i might be able to see my parents" you joked.

[Lady] you butler said with a hint of sadness and pity in his voice.

"i just can't put them in jail,the only support they had is their parents,i don't want them to end up like me,at least haha." You were still sobbing.and you can't help it,you were hurt three times.

You were flabbergasted when someone hug you from behind you turn your head just to see Syu-kun.

You hang up.And face him,tired written all over you face.

Your vision are starting to get blurry.but you manage to say what you want to say.

"I Like you Syu-kun" you smiled at him before passing out.The last thing you heard was his answer.

He opened his eyes and said.

"I like you too [F/n]-chan"

*****
You woke up with a terrible headache.Your eyes were still puffed and red.

'i feel like I had a hangover' you cackle on what you thought.

"Feeling better?[f/n]-chan?" The smiling ma--.

"W-why are you here?!?" You shouted on top of your lungs making Fuji covered his ears.

"You called me over last night,right?"

"O-oh uhm,I did call you." You were still looking up confused.

"But why are you still here??" You asked him.

"Looking over for you."

"By any chance did I say something to you last night?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah,you said something" he smile widely making you nervous.

"W-what did I say?" You felt your hands sweating.

"Hmmm,I wonder what it is." He retorted teasingly.He smiled again widely.

You were wishing if your bed can just swallow you.Your face is getting more red.

"Oi,j-just said what I say!" you lowered your head for him not to see your face.

"I Like You" you were flabbergasted on what he say to you,you looked up just to see his eyes open and smiling at you.

"Ha??what did you say" you asked in confusion.

"I Like you.That's what you said" he closed his eyes again and grin.

You scratch your nape and laugh nervously.
"A-ahh,haha" you can't help but to blush even more harder.

"I replied" he started.

You stopped laughing at look at Syu-kun.you were a little bit scared on what he replied.

"Hmmm." He was humming like he didn't plan on continuing.

"W-what did you replied?" you were waiting for heaven sake bed to swallow you because of embarrassment.

"I replied.I Like You too."

You were shocked but you can't help but smile on what he replied,it's like today was your blessed day.

He came closer to you then kissed you.you did the same.

******extra******
"You like me.I like you also." He started after breaking the kiss.

"And then?"

"You're now officially my girl.and i'm your boy." He said to you then gave you a peck on your lips.with his eyes open.

"O-oi! I want to experience someone courting me.So court me!"

"Things will end to this,so why bother?"he asked.

"W-well." you can't find the right words and you just said three words loudly.

"Just.Court.Me."

*********

End of Fuji Syusuke x reader

On the media:The Smiling Sadist,Fuji Syusuke

Please vote and comment.
Yay!