Probability

Yanagi Renji x Reader

*Renji is really out of character here.

~Your POV~

"The probability of having a point higher than you is 88.43%" and there he goes again talking about the probability of this and that.

Well, that's Ren-chan for you. And I won't believe his probability. It must have been his own instinct, based on nothing, no theories or anything.

As you can see we're having a game. The one who has a higher score on our yesterday's test will be the winner and of course the loser will buy foods for the winner for the rest of the day. I'm pretty sure I did great on our test yesterday.

Well our test yesterday was over 50 which was kinda hard.

"Yanagi-kun" Said the sensei, and Ren-chan stand up to claim his test paper. I looked at his expression.

His face turned sour and I think he has a low score. Lucky! I grin at him when he looked at me and he raised his right eyebrow. I mentally laughed 'oh look at that funny face!'

"l/n" oh there goes my paper! Smiling triumphantly as I reach for my paper. Great! I got 48/50.

I turned my head to Ren-chan and smirked. His eyes were closed and probably thinking which calculation could have gone wrong.

"Okay, the one who got the highest score is..." And yes I know it's me, no need to mention it. I smiled with my both eyes closed.

"Yanagi Reiji-kun" that's my name Yana---

Wait,what?! My jaw dropped and it almost reached the floor (not literally) I look at Ren-chan and he turned his head to me. And it's now his time to smirk.

Ugh! That math freak. Am so done.      Oh my god, I obviously need to move on. Okay, time to go to the cafeteria! Come on, vamonos!

~~~~time skippu brought to you buy Ryoma's ponta~~~~ (i'm not good at this, forgive me! >.<)

"Hello y/n-chan, ready to buy me some foods?" I looked at him using my cutest look.

"Don't give me that look if you don't want me to make you buy a food in a fancy restaurant, you don't want that, do you? And I scored 49 which is one point higher than you." And yes it's not working on him.

"Geez, why are your calculations always correct?"

"Am not spilling the beans, go and buy me some food" he then smiled and gestured 'shoo'  I frowned. Oh look at him!

Earlier he was a math freak, now he's a control freak! What's up with this guy. I bought foods for the two of us. "Itadakimasu" and start pigging out.

"Okay, now tell me who taught you your data tennis? Can you also calculate what will happen to me? To the weather?"

"You don't know him and I ain't telling you"

"Oh please enlighten me" I rolled my eyes. And crossed my arms.

"Well I can calculate where the ball will be landing, the weather? I guess I can. And what will happen to you? Of course I know." He smirked, eyes open.

"Tell me please?," I plead  "no" I pouted.

He mumbled something to himself that I wasn't able to catch, the only thing I  heard was 100%. "Come again?" I asked, "what? Did I say something?" I just shrugged it off.

~Renji's POV~

"Tell me please?," I plead  "no" I pouted.

Isn't she just the cutest? What the hell are you thinking Renji?! But I can't argue with that.

"The probability of you falling for me is 100%"
I mumbled to myself.

"Come again?" She asked, "what? Did I say something?" I smiled innocently.

My probabilities have never been wrong y/n-chan, keep that in mind.

*****End*****

Okay, this is just so corny. Sorry I don't have a great idea in my mind. I'm truly sorry. Forgive meeee!!!

BTW, Yanagi Renji on the media