Rivalry

Rivalry

Atobe Keigo x reader

You're the next heiress of the [l/n] Group when you turned eighteen.Your family runs many 5 stars hotel restaurants, malls and many more.Despite of being known from the whole world, you don't know anyone except for your family and other relatives.

Neither did you know about your family's rival company.You can say you're a prideful one.

******
In the chance given by time you were able to go to school Hyotei Gakuen,well this was your first time in a school.You're a home schooled after all.

Every students glance at you from time to time.
'They all gives me the thought I committed such crime' you thought and rolled your eyes.

You snatched your book in your bag and read.You were averting your focus on your surroundings.

Then suddenly you bumped into someone.

"Did you know who you bumped at?ahn" you heard the Monkey looking guy infront of you.

"A Monkey looking guy is infront of me?are you somewhat lost?" You asked in sarcastic.

'she said monkey'

'she called Atobe-sama a Monkey'

'atobe-sama!punish her'

"You have the guts to call me like that,ahn."

"Just who the hell are you?Monkey-san?"

"ore-sama? I'm Atobe keigo,and i'm the king of hyotei Gakuen."

"Self-proclaim King you mean,right Monkey?" you smirked when you noticed his eyebrows twitch.

"Ahn,and who are you?" he asked covering his annoyed expressions with his awful boastful face.

"I'll be the king of hyotei from now on" you said with a hint of superiority in your voice.

"King?are you a guy?" The king kong asked.You changed your nickname for him at least it has the word 'king'.

"Nah,I just want to be the king or the emperor,because King is more superior and absolute.So,either of the two it's my throne,King Kong-tan" you teased him.

"Ahn." he just passed you and walk his way on whereabout his going to.

****classroom

You're unlucky knowing the king kong is your classmate and worse your seatmate.

He always bump your table with his foot,even when you're writing, making shout at him.

"Hell!would you stop that?!" You shouted making all the students and the teacher look at you.

"I won't accept anyone shouting in my class.Get out." You groaned in annoyance and get out of the room.

'ahh!that king kong bastard is going to pay!'

Same things happended everyday,you can't call it a bullying cause he doesn't hurt or anything he's just making you annoyed.

*****

The next day was art class time when the erasers dusts just flew at your desk.you send a glare to your seatmate but he just smirked at you.

You were pissed,you just stand up and grab your illustration to his face,gaining everyone's attention,luckily you were said to go out again for making such a big fuss.

*****Next day

The class will be held at the music room,together with your pieces as your assignments,you picked Chopin's piece and left it at your desk.You're going at the Comfort room when you saw king kong coming your way probably his destination is the music room.

Going back at the room,you sit at your assigned seat when you notice your mucis sheets are gone.

You look for king kong and catch him looking at you as well.you looked at his hands just to see you music sheets.you can't stand up cause the teacher is already calling names for collecting the homework.

You mouthed to him 'give it back' but he just shook his head and grin at you teasingly.

"[F/n] [l/n]" the teacher called you but you didn't hear it because you were focus on king kong giving him glares and repeatedly saying 'give it back' you failed to noctice that you were called for many times making the teacher shout.

"[L/n],if you're not willing to listen to me in the first place,then please just get out now." Without any complain you dashed out.

Same routine happened again and again,you asked king kong to go at the rooftop by tomorrow after lunch,you didn't know that her 'fangirls' overheard your conversation they were so annoyed when their king always paid attention to you.

Before Keigo agreed you two fight again on something that is senseless.

"Just come okay?!" You questioned, annoyed.

"Ahn,okay i'll come" finally he agreed.

************
Cliffhanger

Since I don't know how to end it I just end it here.

I don't have any motivations.so this is just a lame story.Sorry.

On the media: The Sexy voice,Oshitari Yushi.The Rich one,Atobe Keigo.