Cute Cat

Cute Cat

Kikumaru Eiji x reader

You were fond of cute cats and suffix like nyah~ .The reason why you like those was because of your love ones.But the thought that maybe he doesn't feel the same way for you makes it hard confess your feelings for him.

You entered the private school Seishun Gakuen.You always liked competitive schools.

Being a transfer student makes it hard for you to fit in,most likely in this prestigious school.

You roamed your eyes and was shocked when you saw a very familiar face.He also looked at you with a shocked face.

You introduced yourself in a polite manner.

Everything is going smoothly than expected,you didn't even expected that Ei-kun will approach you.

"It's been a long time,[F/n]-chan" he winked at you then smile.You became uneasy knowing that the one you like is in front talking to you.

"A-ahm,long time it is,Ei-kun" I replied,but all of a sudden he pouted.

"Stop calling me in that nickname you made in public,it's embarrassing"

"A-ahm right sorry." you smiled sheepishly.

"Just call me Eiji,'kay?" He asked but more like a demand for you.

"Okay" you retorted, and lower your head to hide your embarrassment.

*****

Time passed and it's already dismissal time.

You heaved a sigh and thought
'just how many hopeless romance can I get?'

You didn't realized that Eiji was following you until you visited your favorite pet shop where you always look for cute cats.you wanted to buy but then again you don't have enough allowance you're not poor as that.

It's just that your parents said to you that 'if you want something then gain it by simply doing an honest job or something like that'

Getting home very late was not so like you.You threw yourself on the bed and drifted of to dream land.

*****

Tomorrow is your birthday but honestly speaking you don't want to throw parties and your parents respected you for that.

For you today was just a same day wherein cliche event happen around you every now and then.

Then Eiji approached you and asked.

"Are you planning something tomorrow?"

"Well,I don't think i have.why?" You countered.

"I would like you to come with me tomorrow at the park,hmm 4 pm I guess under the clock,if that's okay with you?" He asked shyly,but you just smiled and nodded.

That makes his eyes glitter and his face was somewhat relieved.

You just shrugged and continue walking,with Eiji beside me of coure.

Well he's not literally walking more like skipping,but keeping his pace down. 'Just what in the world has gotten into him?' You mentally asked yourself.

******
Today is saturday and it's your birthday and the day Eiji askedyou to come with him.

Well you waited under the clock as planned.

"[f/n]-chan!!" He shouted while waving and running towards your direction.

"Hey,Eiji-kun" you greeted casually.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Well,yes I think?" You were unsure of your answer.

But Eiji grabbed your wrist and dragged you to your favorite dining.

"Let's eat,it's my treat" he smile wholeheartedly.

'does he remember my favorite dining or it's just purely coincidence?' You thought to yourself.

"This is best dining,I want to eat here everyday!" I exclaimed.

"Glad you liked it." He countered and smile like a kitten.K-kawaii.

"I-is there any reason why you suddenly asked me out?" you asked, assuming he did it because it's your birthday today.

"No particular reason."

'Ouch,that hurts.' You thought that your heart just speak up.

'it's your fault for concluding and jumping to conclusions' your brain retorted.

"I-is that so?haha" you faked smile.little disappointed.

"Oh yeah!let's go to the park!" He suddenly grabbed my hand and run towards the park.

He let go of my hand,and put his both hands on each side of his waist and catching for breath.

"[F/n]-chan,stay here for awhile,stay put 'kay? Don't roam around or you'll ended up lost.haha." you've got nothing to say but nod.Then dashed away from you.

Being a good girl you sat at the bench near the place where he left you.

*****

You were waiting for almost half an hour,you were about to find him when he called you and take you somewhere less crowded.Less crowded was an understatement,'cause you and he was the only person in there.

You were about to ask why did he bring in this place when a light popped up next after another,then the lights showed the way to the box wrapped not far away.

"Eiji-kun,wha-" you were stunned when you saw nothing beside you.

"[N/n]-tan." He called you and gestured to move forward.

You were in front of him,then reached the box wrapped to you and say

"Happy Birthday [F/n]-chan!" You were too amused to mutter even a single word.

'meow~' you heard a cat.

You opened the box and saw your wished cat in there.Out of joy,you suddenly hugged him with the cat in between.

"Thank you Ei-kun" he was about to open his mouth when you put your index finger on his lips.

"Don't worry,Ei-kun.No one's around" you winked at him and smiled.

*******Extra*******

"I thought you forgot about my birthday?" You complained at him then pouted.

He took the advantage and stole a peck on your lips.And grin widely.

"How can I forget the brithday of My Lovely [f/n]-chan?"

You blushed on what he says.......and did.

"B-baka!!nyah~"