My Mother-hen

My Mother-hen

Oishi Shuuichirou x reader

You were always a trouble maker at Seishun Gakuen.

The student councils are always running after you just to take you to the student body president.

Well,you always escaped from their grip if they catch you or something.

You were named 'The Running Trouble' it is because after you did something ridiculous you always run until you reach your destination.

It is out of curiosity so you make a fuss about something that doesn't need any attention.

"Catch me if you can,you a**holes!" You stick a tongue to them and laughed loudly and continue running through the hallway.

"Oi,come back here!just once in a while,don't run from us!" You heard someone yelled.

'like hell I would' you thought to yourself,then smirk.

"Ah- [f/n]-chan!what did you do this time?" You turned your head behind and saw Chirou-kyun following you,and shouting like your adviser that always scold you.

"Oh,Chirou-kyun!well I just turn upside down the three trash bin with full of garbage,something like that.Well of course it has some protective something above I don't know the word,you know what we always grab up before we put the garbage in,then bring it back down to close the garbage." you explained clearly still running.

"Idiot,what gave you the urge to do that?" the mother-hen exclaimed.

"Uhh-ahmm,my curiosity?haha I just thought the garbage won't go out once I turn it over and shake it.something like that."

"What?are you out of your mind?!You're an honor student you know and you did such things?that can ruin your image!" He scolded you.

You stop running and catch your breath before talking.

"As I said it's out of curiosity."

"Okay,just make sure to not get hurt okay?"

"Yes,boss!" You said with a salute.And he just smiled at you.

*****next day*****

You received a letter that indicates, you,being summoned at the abandoned buildng later after class.being curious again you decided to go there without telling Chirou-kyun.

You were skipping happily towards the abandoned building.

As soon as you reached the building you hummed and look around.But all you saw was darkness.

you shrugged making your way out when someone hit you really hard.

you groaned and look at them.'i can't fight them' you thought because you were outnumbered.

"You piece of shit,we're being scolded by the council because of your stupidity."that was the girl who just happenes to pass by your doing and happened to be scolded by the councils who thought they were the one who did it though it's really you.

you just tilted your head and gave them a confused look.

******

you were totally knocked out by those bats.You wake up feeling the stings all over your body.and your head throbs terribly.

your hands and feet were tied up and there's no way you can escape.

eventually the door opens revealing the protective and always worried mother-hen.

it was Chirou-kyun.He also looks beaten up.

"are you okay?" you asked worried.

"i'm supposed to be the one who's asking." he cackle the let out his hand.

"excuse me?i'm curious if I can accept your hand while my hand are all tied up" you began thinking on how would that be possible.

you heard him sigh and chuckle.He started to wear off the rope until you're finally free.

"Oh for Christ's sake,I was really,really worried and I thought you met an accident and you were on coma or something like that.don't do something like that again,okay [f/n]-chan?" there was a hint of worry on his voice.He hugged you tightly like he don't want to let you go.

"okay,Chirou-kyun." you got out from his grasp and salute.

"Good" the he kissed you on your forehead and held you hand as both of got out from the abandoned building.

*****extra

"come back here!!" one of the councils yelled.

"no way,come and catch me and i'll gladly come with you!" you shouted back as you continued running away.

Chirou saw you running away again.

'oh yeah right of course she won't stop,she's a hard headed.I expected for nothing' Chirou thought as he face palm himself shaking his head.

*****

sorry if I didn't update these past days,you know writer's b