New names, new faces.

I do not own Teen Wolf.

-Chapter Two-

The next morning was uneventful and I got up, as promised, at six o'clock and took a shower to make the time go faster. Thinking about it now, I just wanted this day to be done and over with I mean maybe I could meet my future best friend today and tomorrow wouldn't be so bad. I put on a peach colored high to low skirt and a white shirt that tucked in very snug like. I threaded a brown belt through the very small loops and ended up curling my hair.

It occurred to me that I was dressing up for my first day so I decided to take it down a notch and put on a pair of light wash jeans and a white tank with a black blazer. I looked at the screen of my phone that read seven thirty, wow that went by faster than what I had expected. I grabbed a pair of flats and then went down stairs and my mom pushed a bowl of oatmeal across the island to me. I leaned up against my arm and began shoveling some of the brown sugar coated oats into my mouth.

"Awh cheer up hon." my mom leaned on the island across from me.

"If you and I leave now we can make it home in time to catch school tomorrow!" I stopped eating and looked up at her.

"I'm sure you'll you like it here." she grinned.

"Yeah well don't get your hopes up." I sighed and began eating the oatmeal again.

"Noah's taking you to school right?" she turned around to grab a rag and then began scrubbing at the countertops.

"Yep." Noah walked into the room and reached over me to grab the plate of eggs my mom had made for him.

"What time does school start?" she twirled around and looked at us.

"Eight o' five." my dad walked in the room and poured a cup of coffee.

I groaned and began to eat more of my oatmeal when I felt my phone go off.

From Ellie; Good luck at school today ;) Miss you already.

I smiled at the message and thought about how much I really did miss my best friend. She was there for me through everything and I just wished that I could go back and return the favor. I just wanted everything to drift back into normal, just like how it was last week.

To Ellie; I don't want to go! And I miss you too, come get me.

I shoved my phone back in my back pocket and then put my empty bowl in the sink and then walked out into the front room and pulled on a pair of dark flats. Cooper soon joined me in the front room and threw on a pair of his black sneakers. As I was putting one on my foot he nudged me, making me lose my balance and I had to grab onto the wall. I gave him a dirty look and he threw his head back and laughed.

"Ready?" Noah walked out into the mud room.

"Where's Alex?" Cooper took the words out of my mouth.

"Shit," Noah muttered, "Alex come on!" he yelled up the stairs. 

Cooper and I walked out to the car and he allowed me to climb in the passenger seat. I buckled my seatbelt and twisted the key that was already in the ignition. The air in the car was very chilly and I was already beginning to shiver. Alex opened the door behind me and Noah climbed in the driver's side and began driving down the road. I could feel the vibe that we were getting close to the school and I began to get even more nervous.

"Calm down." Noah smiled at me reassuringly.

"Noah you guys always make friends so easily, and I just" I sighed, "don't."

"Just have confidence in yourself, you can do it." he smiled even more.

"I'm just so nervous." I looked down at my shaking hands.